Author Topic: Happy Christmas one and all!  (Read 5998 times)

flowerlady

• Hectare
  • "Tug-o-Weeed!"
Happy Christmas one and all!
« on: December 09, 2005, 14:10:46 »
It's Christmas card time !!

So I thought yours could be the FIRST!! ;D  Lotties rock!

I'd like to wish you all a very Happy Christmas.

Me, I'm ecstatic, from thinking earlier this year OH & I would be on our own with the brood in Oz,  they have BOTH decided to come home.  Full house next w/e/  ;D

So, the cake is done, the puddings made, and the mincemeat waiting in readiness for the myriad of mince pies required.

I love Christmas!
To everything there is a season and a time to every purpose under heaven: a time to be born and time to die: a time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted.     Ecclesiastes, 3:1-2

undercarriage plan

Re: Happy Christmas one and all!
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2005, 14:26:29 »
Flowerlady....your supposed to plant the rhubarb before making wine of it... ::) ;) But a very Happy Christmas to you too!! Really chuffed for you that you'll have your brood about you!! Have a wonderful time....xxx

Derekthefox

• read only
  • Hectare
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2005, 16:17:41 »
 :)

Gardengirl

• Hectare
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2005, 19:13:40 »
Thank you for your good wishes Flowerlady ;D  So glad you will have your brood with you - have a lovely Christmastime.
Happy gardening all...........Pat

terrace max

• Hectare
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2005, 20:20:11 »
Happy Xmas fellow allotmenters!

8)
I travelled to a mystical time zone
but I missed my bed
so I soon came home

Icyberjunkie

• Hectare
  • Doh..I got a slug farm,a flea beetle heaven..doh!
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2005, 20:26:47 »
Happy Christmas to everyone indeed.

Lets hope our joy is more in the giving than the receiving.

Iain

Neil (The Young Ones) once said "You plant the seed, the seed grows, you harvest the seed....You plant the seed....."   if only it was that simple!!!

wardy

• Hectare
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2005, 21:13:18 »
Would people humour me and stop saying Xmas?  It drives me mental and you know what can happen if I get tetchy  ;D
So Merry Christmas you lot that's an order  ;D
I am particularly festive tonight as old man has bogged off out and while he's been gone there was a knock at the door.  No-one there.  How strange.  Noticed little piece of paper on mat.  It led me to outside bog.  How wonderful - a visitation from a white beared elderly gent I suspect.  A big box which says on it M & S Luxury Christmas hamper.  (God you answered my prayers)  Considers for one moment that this might be a present from my old man to someone.  Dismiss instantly and pile in with dog's gnashers helping me wrench cardboard asunder.  Sat with dog eating cheesy straws, Italian chocs, glass of chardonnay and put some in me soup.  Will start on the petticoat tails with my luxury Javan coffee  ;D  He'd better get home soon or there'll be nowt left.  We've been in the assorted nuts and dog is so pigged out now he's fallen asleep.  What fun  ;D
I came, I saw, I composted

Delilah

• Hectare
  • its OK to be slightly cracked!
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2005, 21:17:36 »
TM looks like you're in trouble - the feisty one doesn't like it, but don't worry she's stuffing herself stupid with wine and chocolates so soon won't care anymore ;D

Merry Chrimbo everyone ;D
If you don't make mistakes, you'll never make anything!

undercarriage plan

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2005, 21:24:51 »
LOLOL!!! Happy Christmas, Wards, Wards OH and of cos Russ, bless him!! Where's me choccie then?? ??? ;D ;)

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2005, 21:40:54 »
Wardy. THANKYOU I thought it was only me!!!! I take great pains to write Christmas and not Xmas!!
I hope poor old Russ doesn't have another billious attack with all the goodies you are giving him. 

Flowerlady. I bet you are over the moon. I know my 83year old sister loves it when the two Grandsons and families manage to get home for Christmas from Australia(Although their parents always go out at least once a year to visit but sister will not fly!!)

To the rest of people would like to send best wishes and thanks for the many bits of advice and laughter....made my year!!!!

HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

wardy

• Hectare
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2005, 21:42:13 »
Oooh Lottie, let me pick you one.  Don't lick that one Russ it's for Lots.  Bad dog.  We have all manner of truffles, nutty jobs, white choc, black choc, turkish delight, fudge, rum truffle, nut truffle, fudge truffle, some as big as yer ed truffle, mint choc, strawb choc, mint choc, lime choc, orange choc, blah blah.  Oopps sorry none left.  I HAD to try them all didn't I.  Me and Russ are choclotey faced and stuffed but quite pleased that Santa called.  We hope he calls again. I can detect a smell of burning downstairs will go and investigate ........

Oops left soup pan on.  Tsk.. Note to Santa could I please have a new heavy bottomed pan?  I feel a sense of de ja vous ........  ;D ;D  

terrace max

• Hectare
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2005, 21:43:24 »
TM looks like you're in trouble - the feisty one doesn't like it

No worries Delilah - it won't be the last time  :) I'm not scared of Wardy  ;)

am I?
but I missed my bed
so I soon came home

undercarriage plan

« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2005, 21:46:41 »
Oooo fudge truffle please, Wards....Mmmm love em...and TM am soooo glad not in your shoes right now you'll get the one Russ  licked..  ;D ;)

terrace max

• Hectare
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2005, 21:49:10 »
ewww! :P
but I missed my bed
so I soon came home

Delilah

• Hectare
  • its OK to be slightly cracked!
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2005, 21:52:28 »
Its Ok Lottie - he can take it - pull the other one TM your're quaking in your boots aren't ya  ;D

Turkish Delight - my fave!!!!!!!!
If you don't make mistakes, you'll never make anything!

GREENWIZARD

• Hectare
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2005, 22:14:18 »

to all on A4A
ALL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE COPYRIGHT

wardy

• Hectare
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2005, 22:23:00 »
Right   Lovely chocs for friends but TM you get the iccky ones fallen on the floor which have gathered fluff.  It's called fibre.  Eat it all up now, it;s good for you  :)  Russ chewed and spat out nutty ones  :) Bless

Dan 2

• Acre
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2005, 22:47:29 »
Have a very Merry Christmas everyone and a peaceful new year. I hope everyone all has a REALLY nice time and eats LOADS! Dan :-)

Robert_Brenchley

• Hectare
    • My blog
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2005, 22:56:38 »
I'll definitely be eating loads since I'll be cooking it. I just hope nobody lands themselves in hospital this time.

BAGGY

• Hectare
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2005, 23:20:58 »
I am quite picky with my chocolate centres.  Don't like any fruit/choc, ginger/choc, booze/choc but the absolute worst is mint/choc.  For some reason I will eat orange revels (at a push) but cant stand the raisin ones.  I normally bite them in half and and put them back in the bag if they are raisin ones.  Stops the oh from nicking the rest.  Save me a fluffy caramel Wardy.
Get with the beat Baggy

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal