Author Topic: North Wales Lotties  (Read 1879 times)

twofishes

• Not So New ...
  • desperately seeking a lottie.......
North Wales Lotties
« on: November 28, 2005, 17:29:52 »
Anyone got a lottie in North Wales , especially Flintshire/Deeside?????

Delilah

• Hectare
  • its OK to be slightly cracked!
Re: North Wales Lotties
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2005, 17:36:37 »
I think there is somebody else looking for site in north wales but can't remember who it is - try searching the boards there is also a thread somewhere about "where is your lottie" - not alot of help Iknow but try an A4A search  :)
If you don't make mistakes, you'll never make anything!

twofishes

• Not So New ...
  • desperately seeking a lottie.......
Re: North Wales Lotties
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2005, 20:45:41 »
Hello Wardy..
went down on saturday to the ones in 'I'm out of the area for' aswell as another site near there...gates locked on both and from peering thru' fence looks ike most are overgrown/unused....these sites are right in the middle of a retail park makes me wonder if there are being considered for redevelopment..anyway there wasn't anyone around that I could see..might try again midweek perhaps it was too frosty for any activity...

I am on a waiting list for another site in my area ( which is very long apparently) and need to write to another allotment association about 25 mins drive away ( but in my council area) to see if they will bend the rules to allow me to have one ( they run the largest site in the county) so will just wait and see.....

just thought I'd post here to see if anyone was already on a site that might be able to advise way in .....

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal