Author Topic: So where is the snow?  (Read 1131 times)

Icyberjunkie

• Hectare
  • Doh..I got a slug farm,a flea beetle heaven..doh!
So where is the snow?
« on: November 26, 2005, 09:15:22 »
My 'winter garden as greeeted this morning!   Note the new flowers still coming at the top right of the picture.   

I tell when I were a lad winters were winters I can tell ya.........
Neil (The Young Ones) once said "You plant the seed, the seed grows, you harvest the seed....You plant the seed....."   if only it was that simple!!!

undercarriage plan

Re: So where is the snow?
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2005, 12:00:09 »
My winter garden is just soaked with all the rain!! Snowed for 20 secs, got very excited, then turned to rain...sniff...as she trundles off to put sledge away.... :'( Nice slide, Icy, though would have thought bit on the small side...? ??? ;)
LottieĀ  ;D

Derekthefox

• read only
  • Hectare
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2005, 12:28:23 »
It was very frosty last night, and looked like being another severe session, with a bitter wind. Woke up this morning to find all the frost was gone, and it was actually fairly pleasant!!! This weather is mad!

Derekthefox :D

Plocket

• Hectare
  • Clematis Crystal Fountain
    • Plocket's Clematis Site
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2005, 18:58:28 »
We haven't had any snow either, and my daughter is most disappointed.

That's a rather confused clematis Icyberjunkie - which one is it? It looks rather Nelly Moser-ish to me. I've got a confused clem too - it's in for a shock soon methinks!
The tree which moves some to tears of joy is in the eyes of others only a green thing which stands in the way... (William Blake)

Derekthefox

• read only
  • Hectare
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2005, 19:27:32 »
I can't believe it, the weather has turned mild, I know because I have been running this evening, and now my daughter has got a hot water bottle out for bedtime !!! (She is 16).

Derekthefox :D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal