Author Topic: Am sooo confused!!  (Read 3757 times)

undercarriage plan

Am sooo confused!!
« on: November 19, 2005, 14:54:23 »
Went to go and clear out cucumber remains today, and it's sprung back into life!! And I'd left the door open by mistake! ::) ! Doubt whether it'll reach any decent size, but you never know! And one chilli in the PT is still going great guns, though the ones closer to the covering look bit dodgey. At the min every time I go to the plot, things are not doing what I'm expecting them too!! Spend lot of time wanderng around scratching head at min!!

tim

• Hectare
  • Just like the old days!
Re: Am sooo confused!!
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2005, 15:18:19 »
I'm afraid that I cull the lot in October so that I don't have to slide along the ice in November!

Pretty, the chillies, but I would get them in while they are healthy.

undercarriage plan

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2005, 17:07:50 »
Thanks, Tim! Will pick them tomorrow. 
Lottie  ;D

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2005, 17:34:33 »
Uc. Sorry to hear you are "sooooooo confused"  Ahem there must be an answer to that statement.. ONLY JOKING!! I am sure that PT is going to be worth every ounce of work you put into it.
If you are confused what do you think I am with all these different named seeds? Half of them I have never heard of LOL but it seems people on here have according to the requests for seeds.
Cheers Lorna.

undercarriage plan

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2005, 18:14:03 »
Hey Lorna! Confusion is permanent state at min.....everything is not doing what it's supposed too! Have to say, the thing I'm most looking forward to next season, is all those squash you sent me! Have laid down manure, and am itching for next year now.... ::)
Lottie

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2005, 20:06:32 »
Kate. I am going to try and grow few squashes..if only to look at. I have access to year old horse manure. Grandaughters horse although daughter  has taken to get back in the saddle so to speak. Anyhow as usual I go off subject!!! So do I spread the manure on the area now? Here is Phoebe.

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2005, 20:12:24 »
Will try that again ;D  Phoebe.

undercarriage plan

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2005, 20:21:58 »
Yehay!! I see horse pic! And there's nothing wrong with 3 names... UP/Lottie/Kate!! OK am out of closet..my name is Kate!! Yehay.. ..is very freeing Lorna..LOL!! Really, PhoebeClarissa/Lorna oops!! ;D ;D ;D ;)
Lottie/Kate/more confused than ever been known...UP?
« Last Edit: November 19, 2005, 20:26:13 by undercarriage plan »

dibberxxx

• Hectare
  • The Mad One!
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2005, 20:29:11 »
confussion is just a state of mind  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D veggies have no mind just roots so they do as they please, i fink i must be a veggie , are you more confused now kate  ;D ;D ;D ;D

undercarriage plan

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2005, 20:36:47 »
Yes Bert, am going to retreat to cupboard and meditate for 30 secs....sigh...OK.. here goes....====> Kate!!! Whehay!! ;D

dibberxxx

• Hectare
  • The Mad One!
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2005, 20:40:30 »
ok lottie cupboard time over you have had enough time out now ,get back to your pc polly  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D don't let the prisoners out the cupboard penny  ;D ;D

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2005, 21:00:07 »
UC can you answer the question please?

undercarriage plan

« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2005, 22:22:38 »
Erm..er... Yes!! LOL! Sorry, Lorna, is that Dibs distracting me! Would put dwon manure now, cover and ignore til Spring...
Kate  ;D ;D ;D

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2005, 22:36:30 »
UC . Many thanks. Seriously I didn't know what I had to do. Another question from the  "not know brigade" Why does one have to cover it.. is it so the worms work it> Just a guess.

I think Dibber might be getting hot under the collar cos I  am going to have car graphics... promise not to upstage you Dibber  LOL ::) ::)

undercarriage plan

« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2005, 22:39:04 »
Well, Wardy's covering expert here!! Just doing as told..but think it will exclude light so no seeds germinate, retain heat and tuck worms up at night.....Dibs can be bought also!! Few glasses of wine and no probs...
Me!  ;D ;D ;D

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2005, 12:47:18 »
Thanks Wardy.You probably seen the seeds I have got (squash) When do I sow the seeds and do I sow them and put in greenhouse until planting out time? My greenhouse is kept at 40F all winter.
Have seen other post.... Don't behave for too long otherwise we won't recognise you :o :o Regards Lorna.

dibberxxx

• Hectare
  • The Mad One!
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2005, 19:36:40 »
Lorna i fink its lovely you are going to have some graphics me and you can go out cruising  :o :o :o :o

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2005, 20:14:10 »
Look Dibber I will  with pleasure drive you and UC for your cruising..If I go will have to put bag over my head :'( :'(

dibberxxx

• Hectare
  • The Mad One!
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2005, 21:01:48 »
Rubbish Lorna you don't need a bag you have loads of street cred , nobody will be looking at me and uc all eyes will be on you  ;D ;D ;D ;D

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2005, 22:07:08 »
ooooooooohh  Wait till I tell my kids I have got street cred ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal