Author Topic: A4A GRAPHICS ON MY T SHIRT  (Read 1403 times)

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
A4A GRAPHICS ON MY T SHIRT
« on: September 30, 2005, 21:07:00 »
I apologise for not answering before to those members who made enquiries regarding the A4A graphics on my top... I thought it only polite to PM Dan to ask if he was happy with the graphics or if he had any objections.Dan has been poorly all week but has sent me a PM today (get better soon Dan) He has no objections.
Anyhow as you know it was originally done as a laugh!!!!John (son) only normally deals with trade customers, shop windows, vans, lorries etc. but as he knows I enjoy this site so much he has agreed to supply graphics which members can apply to their own t.shirts. (He doesn't supply t. shirts and Donna d.i.l hasn't got time to apply) He will also put a link on here in the next few days with demonstration and full instructions how to apply to your t.shirts. The cost to members will be £3. per graphic or £5 for two. (This is a discounted price for A4A members).
Dan has suggested that if members buy graphics  it would be lovely if they would also donate£1 to site to help cost of running site.
Colours available will be. YELLOW  BLACK SILVER GREEN WHITE.
Please PM me if  you want  to purchase.
I am going away (again) this Sunday to visit my sister in Kent I will be returning on Sunday 9th.
Thanks for your time Best wishes Lorna.

joji

• Hectare
Re: A4A GRAPHICS ON MY T SHIRT
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2005, 21:16:13 »
That is a great idea Lorna

If any of us make arrangements to meet up anytime  some where we will be able to spot the them. ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal