Author Topic: Waiting for daylight!  (Read 6415 times)

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
Re: Waiting for daylight!
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2005, 20:36:44 »
Roy SUGAR SUGAR SUGAR!! That stops me from swearing ;D I have just typed a reply to you and some how deleted it instead of posting.. Thanks  for replying to my post. I assumed n/a meant not applicable but thought that if your DOB was entered then your age would come up. Avatar   AHA  That is one of my sons business names, I think maybe that goes back to when he posted some pics for me to gallery (I didn't have a clue) . I said I was going to post a pic for my Avatar but have never done it.
Regarding PM's I have received and sent  PM's . I have sent PM's to kind members who sent me seeds. Will get that sorted., before bothering Dan I will ask my son to make sure I haven't done anything stupid (Wouldn't surprise me ;D)  Best wishes Lorna

Crash

• Half Acre
  • Viva Las Vegas
    • Crash n Donnas blog
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2005, 22:34:51 »
I was back at work today and missed my lottie! I think the past few days hard labour has caught up with me, I've just had an hour and a half fast asleep on the sofa.

Another way of seeing the photos is to have a look at our homepage. I post the pics there then copy the link into here. I must warn you that our home page ( http://crashndonna.blogspot.com/) is a place for us to let off steam and sometimes swear once or twice!

redimp

• Hectare
  • Colonia Domitiana Lindensium, Flavia Caesariensis
« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2005, 19:38:30 »
I haven't been up to mine since last weekend and I am suffering severe withdrawal - or that might be the ciggies that I am trying (woefully at mo) to kick.
Lotty @ Lincoln (Lat:53.24, Long:-0.52, HASL:30m)

http://www.abicabeauty

wardy

• Hectare
« Reply #43 on: September 10, 2005, 11:36:43 »
Me neither RC although I went weeding our group's wallflowers in the pouring rain.  Must be insane.  It wouldn't occur to weed my own plot in the d**n rain:(  Needed to get back there today but still pouring.  I sent the OH round to the lotties with my seed order.  Ordered me spuds and next seasons veggie seeds.  Got some seeds yesterday from the swop shop on here as well.  So I have done some useful work while it's been raining  :)

Hope you can keep off the fags.  I gave up fags but started drinking instead and now I'm a big fat pig whereas I was thin when I smoked  ;D  Now drink too much!  Just swopped one vice for another.  Glad I don't smoke though  :)
All the dosh you save on fags can go on seeds and sundries for your plot  :)
I came, I saw, I composted

Crash

• Half Acre
  • Viva Las Vegas
    • Crash n Donnas blog
« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2005, 19:03:12 »
OW I've just done my back in!

All day (well most of it) I've been down the lottie, working hard chopping back my rasp canes clearing and tidying up the plot. Then I tie two pallets together to make a compost bin and my back went.

Ah well cider cider cider... Just to kill the pain!

amphibian

« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2005, 23:21:38 »
This is really buggine me!! I have just come back on forum and the pic from Crash is now there!! There wasn't a box with a cross in it before. Regarding my Avatar I haven't loaded a pic or anything. Also shouldn't my profile have "send this person private message" listed? And why is n/a entered against some peoples age and others show their age?  I did put my DOB on my profile and I assumes that would enter in the age space? Will have to get my tech chap to sort foe me. (My son!!) It has become a bit of a joke, he would often tell me things about his "car" and "sign makers" forums.. Now Mum says "Oh on mygardening forum" Best wishes Lorna.

Lorna, you can't see the, "send this person private message" btton because the boards don't let you send a message to yourself, I can see the button under your posts, it is just you that can't. It is the same on mine, and as far as I am aware eveyone elses.

As for the crosses, well I can't see the pictures either, nor any red crosses -- I don't know why, but I do know that you're not alone.

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2005, 13:37:57 »
Thanks Amphibian . Quite logical when you think about it :) I have received pm's from members so all is well in this camp.It is just that this persons grey matter takes a while to work things out ::) Best wishes Lorna.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal