Author Topic: And One That Isn`t Quite  (Read 1633 times)

Hugh_Jones

And One That Isn`t Quite
« on: November 30, 2003, 17:43:51 »
A young man was enjoying a cruise when his cruise liner struck an uncharted rock and quickly sand. The man was unable to get to his lifeboat station in time but managed to swim clear as the ship sank and was fortunate enough to be able to clamber onto a floating hatch cover where he remained, without food and water, for several days until tide, wind and currents finally washed it up onto a small island.  After eating his fill of the fruit on the trees growing there, and drinking his fill from a small pool, he did a swift reconnaissance of the island and found that the only other inhabitants were a pig and a large dog.  

For several months he lived on the island reasonably happily. There was ample food and water, and he rather enjoyed the peace and solitude.  However, he eventually began to miss human company, and particularly he felt the lack of sexual contact.  In fact he realised that as time went by he was beginning to be attracted to the sight of the pig – its placid disposition, its smooth pink skin, its firmly rounded pink buttocks ……. As time went by the pig became more and more desirable, and one day he decided to try his luck, but as he approached it the dog leaped forward and growled and showed its teeth, and when he tried again the same thing happened, but each time this happened the pig became just a little bit more desirable.

Then one day, as he was wandering along the beach he saw a small boat floating some distance off shore. He immediately swam out to it, and to his astonishment found it contained a beautiful girl, lying stark naked and unconscious on its bottom boards. He clambered aboard, and using one of the seat boards was able to paddle the boat back to his island.  He carried the girl back to his shelter and inspected her more carefully. As well as a beautiful face she had the most glorious body he had ever seen, but he could also see that she was badly sunburnt and dehydrated, so he put her on his own bed, bathed her sunburn with coconut milk, moistened her parched lips with water and generally tended her until she regained consciousness and was able to eat and drink.  For days he gently cared for her, seeing to her every need until one day she rose from the bed and stood before him in all her naked magnificence, and said “You have saved my life and looked after me, and I cannot thank you enough.  To repay your kindness I will gladly do whatever you wish.  I am yours to do whatever you like with me”.

The man licked his lips, and said hesitantly “Well there is one thing you can do for me”
“Just name it” she cried. “Well” said the man “Would you mind awfully………

Taking that damned dog for a walk”
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 by 1077926400 »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal