Author Topic: im a thireen year old boy who loves growing veg and cant afford the seeds can an  (Read 2530 times)

adam13

• Not So New ...
im a thireen year old boy who loves growing veg and cannot afford the seeds if anyone is willing to help please leave me a message including your email adress and i will write back
the seeds i am after are
betroot boltard
beetroot cheltnham greentop
carrot flyaway
cucumber petia
leutace
pea alderman
swede best of all
tomato sweet million f1
tomato red alert
sweet peas
i would be greatfull for any other seeds as well thanks
« Last Edit: August 27, 2005, 13:11:03 by adam13 »

ellkebe

• Hectare
Hi Adam - and welcome if this is your first post.  A quicker way for people to help if they can might be for you to post a list of what you're looking for, and then we can let you know if we have it.   Don't worry if it's a long list!

adam13

• Not So New ...
Hi Adam

The seed swop on here is a good place to trade seeds.  A young allotmenteer near me gets his seeds for presents for his birthday and Christmas, and in between does jobs for his parents to raise money for his lotty supplies.  Also seed saving from your existing plants is a "must do" if you can't afford to buy fresh seed.  I've just collected loads of seeds from a squash I ate last night which I shall have to dry, clean up and pack for distribution in the seed swop section  :)

mm-b

• Half Acre
Hi Adam
I have some seeds I can send you :)
I'll email you.
Melanie
Bit late to grow for this year though.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal