Author Topic: encouragement needed!!!  (Read 9399 times)

undercarriage plan

encouragement needed!!!
« on: August 21, 2005, 17:49:26 »
Why didn't someone tell me!! Started pt construction this weekend.  Banged in poles for foundation, put hoops together, inserted them into ground poles, all going swimmingly. Then I read on......"Dig 16" deep and 12" across around the pt"....... which is 20ft by 10ft .... 60ft of trench!!! :o :o :o I can barely move!!! So far I've managed about 38ft of trench, then hit compacted ground and arms gave up!! Please tell me this is going to be worth it, really, really needing encouraging here.  Thanks Lottie :-\

dibberxxx

• Hectare
  • The Mad One!
Re: encouragement needed!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2005, 18:07:46 »
should of let the boiler man and electric man help you :o :o :o and that JCB is not just for shinning

undercarriage plan

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2005, 18:11:24 »
See, you on the ball, never even thought of that!! And never shinned a JCB before, does it hurt!!! Can barely move my mouse at min!!! Lottie  ;D

dibberxxx

• Hectare
  • The Mad One!
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2005, 18:25:49 »
i don't now if shinning a Jcb hurts but i should think its not as bad as digging a 64ft  trench poor you lottie , think i would have giving the village idiot a fiver  a dayto dig and stayed at home watching the caterpillar's

undercarriage plan

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2005, 18:36:05 »
Well offered OH fiver  ;), but no luck!!! Lottie  ;D

jaggythistle

• Acre
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2005, 19:09:41 »

Us guys woulda read on first..................that was your first mistake  ;D ;D ;D ;D
    secondly.........I woulda done it for £2.50..........does that make me a half
    idiot  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D....you woulda had to part with a
   boilin of taters too  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

dibberxxx

• Hectare
  • The Mad One!
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2005, 19:16:14 »
there we go lottie jaggy said he would have done it for £2.50 there is still have to dig , JAGGY looks like you have some employment ;D ;D

undercarriage plan

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2005, 19:49:16 »
Read instructions first!!!!! Don't make me laugh!! OH spent several hours saying how kit was crap, no such thing as self thingying screws. Went home, got drill, drilled holes all over place and then........found the self-threading screws....... ::) ::) ::). I kept saying, very quietly " they've been making these for years, surely it' best to hunt through for a bit....?" You on, Jaggy, £2.50 and a potato, wasn't it!! See you bright and early in morning!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D Give my poor aching limbs a rest, before i start diggin someone else's garden...groan!! Lottie  ;D

dibberxxx

• Hectare
  • The Mad One!
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2005, 19:58:56 »
cant Bob help with all his new legs you should have it dug in  no time ;) ;) ;)

undercarriage plan

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2005, 20:00:45 »
Goodness, you're so impatient Dibs!!! He's wearing them now, but they pinch a bit, give him a chance!! Wobbling all over the dickweed....... ::) ::) ::) Making little spade out of lolly stick..... ;D Lottie

dibberxxx

• Hectare
  • The Mad One!
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2005, 20:08:40 »
glad he like his legs , watch out for the front one it come off of really big crab , ::) ::) ::)you will have to make him 3 pairs of boots to stop him pinching you

undercarriage plan

« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2005, 20:10:39 »
Think if I cut ends of fingers on rubber gloves, will act like little wellies...... Don't want him getting too mucky when digging with Jaggy tomorrow...... ;) Lottie  ;D

dibberxxx

• Hectare
  • The Mad One!
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2005, 20:23:25 »
Bob could be very usefull now he could dig with 2 legs , make tea with another leg , make sandwiches with another , and hold jaggy hand with another , still leaves him 3 legs free

Derekthefox

• read only
  • Hectare
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2005, 20:48:40 »
Self threading screws Lottie? ha ha I use them all the time ! ! !

Sorry my post is so late, but I can't keep up down here in Spain ! ! !
ha ha ha

Hope you are beginning to win now

Derekthefox in the sun

dibberxxx

• Hectare
  • The Mad One!
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2005, 21:09:07 »
lottie will defiantly be winning tomorrow with help from bob and jaggy  ;D ;D ;D

undercarriage plan

« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2005, 21:53:17 »
Tomorrow!!!! Digging someone else's garden, while Bob and Jaggy reek havoc on mine!! ::) ::) ::) Lottie

weedgrower

• Half Acre
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2005, 09:08:38 »
where is your plot undercarriage plan. surely some of our members could come and give you a hand if they are near
takes over your life doesn't it

undercarriage plan

« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2005, 18:55:53 »
Awwww Weedgrower, that's so sweet, but don't think anyone near me. Live in Suffolk, and not an official plot, but reclaimed farm land. Have to say, didn't do any this weekend, went and looked at it for while, Bob and Jaggy achieved nothing ::) ::) ::)! Then went to beach!! Will get down to it next weekend. OH can't dig cos he has a bad back  ::) ::) Lottie  ;D

jaggythistle

• Acre
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2005, 00:45:31 »

Yeah n would you believe lottie...........Bob got me legless !!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

dibberxxx

• Hectare
  • The Mad One!
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2005, 12:25:03 »
he proberly wanted your legs jaggy for him self poor bob :'( :'( :'(

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal