Author Topic: A Political Joke  (Read 1590 times)

Hugh_Jones

A Political Joke
« on: December 06, 2003, 18:27:28 »
After watching all he could stand of the lunatic behaviour on earth God decided that the human race had run its course and it was time to change the scenery. Since we had been his pet project for so long He decided to to give us at least a little bit of warning before consigning us all to the flames, so He called President George Bush, President Putin and Tony Blair before him.

"I've had It Up to Here!" He thundered. "You people have been screwing up everything and each other for far too long. In 10 days I'm ending this! It's going to be the Fire this time just as I promised. Go back now and tell everyone of my decision." ... and *POP* the audience was over.

President Bush immediately called a meeting of the Joint Houses. He told them "I have good news and I have bad news! The good news is that God is real just as we thought! The bad news is that He's pissed off with us and a week from Friday we're toast!"

President Putin called a meeting of the Duma and Legislature and announced, "I have bad news and worse news. The bad news is that God is real, and we were wrong. The worse news is that He's pissed off with us and in a few days we're history!"

Tony Blair returned to London and called a meeting of the Cabinet, where he announced; "I've got good news and I've got great news! The good news is that God thinks I'm one of the three most important men in the world!” At that point Gordon Brown interrupted and asked “So what`s the great news?”.

“The great news is that Hospital Waiting lists have been reduced to 10 days"

« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 by 1077926400 »

gavin

• Hectare
  • Good gardening!
    • Growing Vegetables on an Allotment in Leeds
Re: A Political Joke
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2003, 02:14:19 »
Nice one!  

Thank you, Hugh

All best - Gavin
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 by 1077926400 »