Author Topic: NOT FOXES!!  (Read 2846 times)

Margaret

• Hectare
  • My precious granddaughter Lauren
NOT FOXES!!
« on: December 02, 2003, 12:48:02 »
Good morning Eileen.Another refreshing night,I hope? So glad i was able to help.Thought we had better not borrow Teresa's foxes site to talk about ear plugs any more!!

I had a message from Carol last night asking for help again with this site.I find it the easiest of all the boards,it is a shame she has such a struggle.Hopefully she will get the hang of it.

Do you like my frog? I have spent the last hoour choosing a pic and then trying to work out how to transfer him. Proves I've got even less chance with photographs.However now that I know what to do,who knows what may turn up next!!
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 by 1077926400 »
Margaret

teresa

• Hectare
  • Happy gardening
Re: NOT FOXES!!
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2003, 00:57:18 »
nice one Maggie, wondering what foxes needed with earplugs :o hee hee.
Love the frog whats next :D

Margaret

• Hectare
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2003, 00:39:07 »
Hi Teresa.I have been messing around with attachments all week,and getting in a right mess trying to send them with emails and so on.So much so that I don't think I dare change my froggy,or i may end up with a blank.My computer is a bit outdated (and so am i,come to that) I don't seem to be able to take in all this"wizardry".

But it's fun trying .I haven't had much time lately.i seem to be working more,not less.Good job the ponds don't need much attention!

:D :D :D

Margaret

eileen

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2003, 22:02:14 »
I love your little froggie Margaret. I wish I knew enough to get all the animated features on my e.mails etc.  Ruth seems to have got on top of it so I've asked her to give me a hand.

The ear plugs are the best thing ever . Thanks again for telling me of them. Only one drawback I slept through the postman trying to deliver a registered pakage!  Thank goodnes the sorting office is only about a mile for our house so I was able to get it picked up from there. It was a present for my daughter (Laura)  for her 21st. birhtday. Imagine she's my youngest!!

I'm nipping off now as it's my birthday and Ian is taking me out for the evening.

Bye for now, Eileen.

EILEEN.

Life is like nectar sweet but sometimes sticky.

Margaret

• Hectare
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2003, 01:00:05 »
                           EILEEN!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU               AND BEST WISHES TOO
              GETTING OLDER
              BUT BOLDER               HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

:) ;) :D ;D :o ::)
Margaret

Carol

• Hectare
  • Scottish Borders, Berwickshire
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2003, 01:01:22 »
Happy Birthday Eileen.  I realise you will be out for your meal by now.  Hope you have had a nice day.  :) Hello Margaret as well.  I have been coming onto the site and reading the mail but got nothing to chat about.  We have exhausted the Foxes.
My Mother uses ear plugs for sleeping.  My Dad was a snorer and even Mum in another room she could hear him.  My Ian used to work off shore and had loads of ear plugs for the Helicopter so we kept her supplied.  My Dad died 11 years ago but I am sure Mum still has the plugs in but not through the day  ha! ha!  sometimes wonder!  

Carol

• Hectare
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2003, 01:03:22 »
Margaret, I am really impressed with your graphic work for Eileen.  Well done.  I was having a job putting in one smiling face.
Back to the birdies.  Keep up the good work.
Carol

eileen

• Hectare
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2003, 20:25:48 »
Thank you for the birthday wishes Margaret. OK, OK I'm impressed - it takes me all my time to do bold, italics and the odd smiley. I'll have to get practising!! Cheers Eileen. :-[ :-/

EILEEN.

eileen

• Hectare
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2003, 20:40:48 »
Hi Carol,

I had a great meal but it ended up being today instead of yesterday as Duncan (my eldest) and his girl-friend came down just as we were about to go out. Thank goodness we didn't have anything booked.

We went to the Craw Inn at Auchincraw and then we had a walk around the John Muir Country Park and then on to a pub called the Drovers Inn in East Linton.  8)

Actually it was better than just a meal out at night. When we got into the Drovers there was live music on - 2 guitarists and a singer - not bad at all.  :D I was most impressed too when I ordered my coffee (I'm T. total) and kept geting refills for free.  :o Only one drawback to drinking so much coffee and that  was  by the time we got home I had my legs firmly crossed and had to rush (well at least do a fast hobble) to the loo.  ::) :-[

Margarets graphics are terrific aren't they. I really must practise more as I'd love to be able to do the same.  ??? :-/

Anyway it's almost time for one of my favourite programmes on the good old telly - the Antiques Roadshow - I keep hoping they'll show something that is worth thousands that I just happen to have in the loft. I wonder how much a layer of dust is worth!?  :P

Bye for now, Eileen.

EILEEN.

Margaret

• Hectare
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2003, 22:45:37 »
Hi Eileen and Carol.it took me ages to be brave enough to start doing all these graphicy things.........now there's no stopping me!!  As you can see by this very rude frog.Bet he makes you laugh though.Plenty more where he came from.i have found two pages full of frogs doing various things,so he could be a different frog every week!!

Glad you had a nice birthday.We have just arranged to go out for a meal from work,though it will be a small table!!We have had a quiet day as i think everyone is christmas shopping.
::)
Carol,glad to see you are getting the hang of this site.Did you work out how to get my personal message?

Well time for my Sunday night bath.No it's not the only one I have!! It's just that somehow i have more time on a sunday night to lay in a steaming hot bath and relax.Cup of tea,a good mag,and ready to face another week.

Cheers all. ::) :) :D
Margaret

Carol

• Hectare
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2003, 00:29:55 »
Eileen, I do recognise the name of the Hotel you had a meal.  Glad you had a nice birthday Eileen.  I am T.Total too Eileen, although I don't drink Tea or coffee  just WATER.  A boring piece of work here.  I have hated tea since I was 8, coffee gradually over the years.  You can get a rotten cup of coffee from someone and thats you put off, well it is me.  You are safer with WATER.  
I am sitting enjoying Foyles War, it is good.  Did you both see that marvellous programme about Five Owl Farm tonight, it was wonderful.  There is a message on the Board wondering where the Farm was.  I get suspicious of anyone asking these ????  in case they go and spoil it.  Started writing blooming Christmas Cards tonight  ygh,  I will have to do Mothers as well.  She is almost blind with a shake so no chance of writing her own.  
So Margaret, where do you start learning how to do jumping frogs.  Is there a web site?  

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal