Author Topic: kicking out time  (Read 2190 times)

Ozzy_aka_Pothead

kicking out time
« on: December 06, 2003, 05:31:29 »
Yo peeps

I knows I prob shouldn't but am going to anyways ..... so there!

Seen Won

Loads of peeps walking along barry beach? and I iz in this dead tiny but dead good quality like bottle, and suddenly I feel a victim and showtz owt

Yo dude.... down here mahn... ifs yooze pick me up and rubs meup te rite way, then I could give you 1 wish.... whatever you desire  as long as it dont effect me personally like...

Only one wish? replied the dead lesser actor....

Yeah only one idiot face! said the dead good looking one (me) adding... you blinking blonking blinkers, spose yoooze wants 2 wishes... just to be all comformity like...

Err .. no Id like the full 3 please.. replied the insignificant other actor, who is dead crap at acting...

3 wishes?  sez back dead theatrical like....

Yes 3... the yawny 2wat replied..

Prove it.. sez the dead good un

No... sez the dead crap one

cuz you cant.. sez the drop dead gorge one (me)

Make me.. said the soon to be sacked one

You cant ack me .. he continued.... fluffing his linescuz hes iz dead crap at acting and cant remeber a simple word like "sack" and sez "ack" instead... blinking wanna be...

anyways... after all that... he got nowt... cuz I tought he wuz just a little bit full of himself.... binking blonking blinker... but rest assured thats the last we will see of that charleton,,,

definate huuuge bable aleert

just hit post and see wot comes owt

oZzY

XXX
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 by 1077926400 »

Hyacinth

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
Re: kicking out time
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2003, 11:06:12 »
Well! That didn't come out too badly at all, Oz, considering... ;D ;D ;D

Ozzy_aka_Pothead

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2003, 09:40:35 »
Seen Tooooooo

Anyroads, like, the charleton is well busted and then it starts to rain.. dead hard like...

(tip... ifs yooze turns your kitchen tap on... it will be dead brill and real realistic like)  where iz I?.....

yeah it rains for like loads, and the genie in his dead nice bottle iz having a dead good time cuz he is dishing out wishes to all the lil fishes and a few Whales too..... he likes to give the animals wishes cuz they are so easy, the whale 3 wishes wuz, plankton...mrs whale... and lil baby whale... ahhhh.... bit like born free now..... praps you might want a tissue now... NO itz not a rudey bit.. its like dead sad like...

Then out of nowhere (which is one ofthe best places to visit) camethis HUGE massive dead big like, spaceship... came down splashing and splishing into the water.. "far out" sez the genie... and then the spaceship opens up and out steps this dead
big creature, that has 3 heads and like a hundred arms and at least 64 feet.... "Phwaaaar" sez the genie  "oooooer" sez the lady spaceship peep.. and they like get it on, cuz they like, get on real well like, and have so much in common.. Then jsut after the genie had finished sucking all her 20,000 toes... theres a knock at the door and the lady spaceship peep has been
ordered to lay waste to the planet...... will she or wont she?  ooer I iz scared  now.... gonna hide, oooooooooooooh

Late bable alert but who's cowtin

oZzY %)

Ozzy_aka_Pothead

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2003, 15:32:39 »
Gawd I wuz seriously out of it last night.... lost 20 quid too,
playing cards... I never play cards? and geting home is a total mystery... good job this place wuz open, and good job we can be self modding too.. but don't think I wrote anything offensive, ah I know I can read me last ten posts and see if I wuz a naughty naughty peep ::)

oZzY %)

Suze_O

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2003, 18:39:42 »
So Ozzy

You lost 20 squidlings did you?

Well, I guess I won't get a Crimbo pressie now  :'(

Ozzy_aka_Pothead

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2003, 01:29:33 »
Yo Suze

Yeah I lost 20 squidleys, and now sick as a parrot from vomitsville.. I never play cards
but there wuz a mighty craic going down yeters.. and  me I still thinks  iz 18.... cant do it anymore, although I stayed thepace yesteday I ant half suffered today.... still itz a learning curve yet again ::)

Did you or anyone watch litle britain today?  mahn that is funny... and looking 4ward to the office at crimbo....

I wll search the web for a dead funny joke and post it to you on crimbo day or I'll just make sumfing up ::)

laterz

oZzY %)

xxx

Hyacinth

• Hectare
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2003, 01:57:40 »
Oh Oz, your words are sheer poetry - please go out, have another skinful & come back & give us the next episode..I was thinkin about the poor sad whale that just wanted a wifey and a kiddie...praps seas are really whales tears? Ever thought of that? :'(

But anyway, think I know where the story's going? When the lady spaceship peeps said that she was on a mission to lay waste to the planet, was she thinking of covering it all with well-rotted or something, so that the world becomes One Big Giant Lottie or something?

Or not....

btw........

thanks for the six messages ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Lish

Ozzy_aka_Pothead

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2003, 02:29:46 »
Yo Lish

Whales, and genies are like that,  whales loves genis and genies loves whales cuz they never ask for gold and stuff, just give em planton a wife and a kiddie and the is well sorted ::)

Still a bit fragile, but I m never going to drink like that ever again :) well thats the plan, did you check out milgram?
and asche?.... the one wiv thelines wuz dead good and and when you think of our jury system.... I mean this type of peep actualy sits on juries?  

laterz lishy baby

oZzY %)

xxx

Hyacinth

• Hectare
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2003, 17:34:23 »
(for others, I mailed Oz that I'd studied psychology as part of RMN nursing (add to profile ! I'm a mentalnurse ;D & talked about the link he'd posted...)

Right then Oz...bloody small and crowded world this.. there I was this morning, just me an my radio in the shower - short-sighted wave, of course, to protect my modesty - when all of a sudden I'm joined by Milgram and Asche ::) Told them that I'd heard that line before, like, and wasn't impressed first time round  ;) and booted them out of my shower and off my airwaves with the help of the sports commentators at 5-live -Lishka

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal