Author Topic: For Carol  (Read 2138 times)

Margaret

• Hectare
  • My precious granddaughter Lauren
For Carol
« on: December 08, 2003, 14:00:54 »
Hi Carol.Are you ready for this?
Website address www.internoodle.com/kermit/frog/main.asp?mode=1

Right click on any of the headings,ie animated frogs,and right click  add to favourites.Then click on the one you want from that page of frogs and right click again.Press save picture and note the file name,plus the wording below eg frog2.gif.this then replaces main.asp etc.Press save again.

Then go to profile on this lottie board and type this whole web address,inclding the gif and click on change profile.

Not really complicated.Just took me an age to work out!!
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:12 by -1 »
Margaret

Carol

• Hectare
  • Scottish Borders, Berwickshire
Re: For Carol
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2003, 00:48:22 »
Gee Thanks Margaret.  I will TRY  and get my head into gear, certainly not with it tonight after a meeting of the Kirk Session.  You may not know what that is but Eileen will!!  You are really clever and doubt if I will have the patience, but will give it a go.  Thanks.

Its been a lovely cold cold day but I like it like that.  The sinking sun was beautiful and so was the rising Moon.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 by 1077926400 »

eileen

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2003, 13:15:48 »
Hi Carol,

I cheated and left this message here for you. I've found Margaret's forggies!!! Sorry, I know she meant for you to find them but I just couldn't resist. That's as far as I've got though  :-[ :P ??? I'm still trying wo work out how she did my birthday message!

I think I've got it!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not the cleverst card in the pack but I do get there in the end.

EILEEN.

Life is like nectar sweet but sometimes sticky.

Margaret

• Hectare
  • My precious granddaughter Lauren
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2003, 17:23:51 »
Eileen,you can share my froggies with pleasure.What is annoying is that on the day I chose the froggy web site,there was loads of other subjects to choose from,but i can't get them all back.i can't remember what I typed into search!!

I only got this far through trial,error and a lot of naughty words!! Why don't you have a go and join my rude frog?At the moment I am trying to email Ruth with some photographs,but it is not working out so far.So in the pack of cards,i think i am about the 4 of spades.

Are you feeling refreshed with all that sleep you are getting.? I bet hubby is relieved ,he won't be getting a poke in the back any more!!

Margaret

eileen

• Hectare
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2003, 00:40:37 »
:D Hi Margaret,

Sorry can't get used to you being called Maggie over here - reminds me too much of my Grandmother - I didn't get along with her - too controlling by half.   >:(  If you don't mind I'll stick to Margaret!! :)

I'm no further forward with the frogs yet but I'm getting better with doing all this stuff here. I can even make things travel across the screen now
I can do bold and italica and underlined and I think I've got the hang of [shadow=red,left,300]shadow  - YES!![/shadow] I don't know how to do bold, italics and underlined all at once yet though but I'm improving daily!

See what a good nights sleep can do for you. Now all two of my little grey cells are working overtime.

I'm going to make sure I'm well stocked up with ear plugs for Christmas - just hope I don't sleep through my visit from Santa. ;) ;)

Cheers Eileen. :-* :-* :-*

Hey I love doing all this - much better than what the  Beeb have got to offer.  8) ::)

EILEEN.

Carol

• Hectare
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2003, 00:47:59 »
::)Margaret and Eileen
Had a go a Kermit, but I knew it, I just do not have the patience to plaster around.   ;D I will get the Boss through from his room to have a go.  He did see me on the Kermit page and chuckled as he walked past.

Eileen I am going into the Gyle tomorrow.  to get some Christmas food and try and get some pressys bought.  No enthusiasm for that either,.   :-XHave you written your cards yet?   I have lost my Christmas Card list on an old laptop.  the d**n think has broke for good with the list on the Hard disc drive and not backed up.  Serves me right. ;D  

eileen

• Hectare
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2003, 19:17:46 »
I've had my cards written for a while now Carol   ;) -  that's what comes of having a funny foot  - it stops you getting out much - therefore plenty of time to get bored.  :'(  I'd hate to lose my Christmas card list as there are people on it that we don't see much of and it would be a pity to lose touch completely.  :(

I hope you have a good day at the Gyle tomorrow and that the weather holds fine for you.  ;D You really must see our centre sometime, pity it's a fair bit away from you though. :(

Did you like my singing and talking buddy? His voice is ten times better than mine so that's saying something!! :-[ :-[

I love playing about on the computer, I don't know how I existed without it. ???  As I couldn't send any of you actual Christmas cards I thought my little friend was a good idea and much more fun.

Bye for now!![/glow]

EILEEN.

Carol

• Hectare
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2003, 00:28:03 »
;DEileen
Thanks for your Merlin message :( but my computer locked out on it.   ::) Will get the boss through and have another go, maybe my laptop hasn't got enough memory for it :-/  The message got stuck at 67% and would move no further, so I had to press ctr alt del.  Will tell you if I am successful.

I got going with the shopping.  The Gyle wasn't too busy.  What Shopping Centre are you talking about?  Almondvale Centre?   If it is   been there.  I tried to find the M&S  shop with the discounted clothes and then we got lost.  
What happened to your foot?  Are you the lady who worked with a vet?   :-/  I know you write to Sue too, I do feel sorry for her and hubby.  
Will give the old man a shout soon but as us women know they can go into funny moods and HE is in one today.   :'( :'( :'( :'( Will go and look at Bird Talk and see what they are up to today.  Bye for now :-* :-*

eileen

• Hectare
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2003, 01:52:03 »
:D Hi Carol,

Glad you got some Chrissy shopping done - pity about the weather - still the shops are all under cover, thank goodness.

Yes I'm the ex. vet nurse. I loved my job but arthritis got me - in the knees.  :'(  I had my second one replaced about 10 weeks ago and the surgeon damaged a nerve during the operation which has left me with a floppy foot. It's a long story and probably really boring   :-/ so all I'll say is that I hope I get the feeling back soon as I hate to be restricted to the house most of the time.  I'm usually a very active person and I loved to walk but this blasted foot is hindering me quite a bit. Still mustn't moan on, I'm sure it will come right  in the end  ???

Yes I did mean the Almonvale centre Sue. Sorry you got lost.   :( (If you are ever there again M&S is in the McArthur Glen part - the newest part and there are boards to show you how to get to the shop you want. Hope this helps.
I find that I've no need to go into Edinburgh much these days - except for material, a decent book shop or to visit rellies - and that suits me fine. I was born in Leith so for my first 26 years Edinburgh was my stomping ground but I prefer a quieter life now in the countryside.

Sorry my little talking buddy caused problems - I hope your boss can help you to get it to work.   :-[ I only discovered it today and don't know how to do anything else but send a message. I've still got loads to learn about computers (I've only had mine since the end of August) but I find it all fascinating.   ::)

Bye for now, Eileen  :-*  :-*[/glow]

I'm just showing off - but it's good eh??

EILEEN.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal