Author Topic: Thank You  (Read 2273 times)

Derekthefox

• read only
  • Hectare
Thank You
« on: August 05, 2005, 11:27:59 »
As a result of several recent postings, I have become aware of how much we all love this site and its members, so I have created this topic to attempt to express it.

I am going on holiday in a week or so, to the Spanish Costa Brava, and I know my family and I will have a wonderful time. However, I am also aware that there are those who I will be leaving behind, for I feel honoured to have made so many good friends here, and that is a dichotomy I must accept.

These are precious treasures to me, so, understanding that I WILL miss you all (and that includes you Dan ! ), I raise my coffee cup and unashamedly say

THANK YOU !
[/color]

Derek (thefox)
« Last Edit: August 05, 2005, 11:36:41 by Derekthefox »

redimp

• Hectare
  • Colonia Domitiana Lindensium, Flavia Caesariensis
Re: Thank You
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2005, 11:40:23 »
Have a good holiday Derek - hope youv'e got someone to do the watering and the picking.  You will have to use the time to inspire some compositions of your own  ;).

PS Thanks Dan - money on way as soon as I can spare a tenner - yes things really are that bad at the moment.

PPS Thanks everybody else - A4A and beeb (my homepage)  :)
Lotty @ Lincoln (Lat:53.24, Long:-0.52, HASL:30m)

http://www.abicabeauty

undercarriage plan

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2005, 13:39:19 »
Awwww, Derek, we'll miss you too.  And have to agree with you whole heartedly.  First Dibber, now you :'( :'( :'(. Sniff. Have you passed my care sheet to someone vaguely responsible??  ;) Lottie  :-\

dibberxxx

• Hectare
  • The Mad One!
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2005, 15:40:22 »
Derek what a lovely statement , i to am off on Holiday tomorrow and will have a wonderfull time with my tribe , and also miss some good friends i have made on here , poor lottie we will be back soon

undercarriage plan

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2005, 17:24:43 »
Will be counting the days.....and I really mean that!!! Will distract myself by practising origami cabbage and runner beans, maybe even a guitar for Derek!!! Have fun you too, don't you worry about l'il ol' me, sniff, I'll be fine  :'( really.....Lottie

dibberxxx

• Hectare
  • The Mad One!
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2005, 17:44:32 »
lottie you make me feel so guilty :'( :'( :'(

Georgie

• Hectare
  • Enfield, North London
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2005, 17:56:56 »
Awww, Derek, lovely post.   :)  Hope you and Dibber both have great holidays.  And don't worry, I'll look after Lottie although I have no idea what she's on about half the time! ;)

G xx 
'The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.'

wardy

• Hectare
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2005, 18:04:02 »
Happy holidays peeps  :)   Spare a thought for us not going off on hols, prob Redclanger and me at least.   Oh well RC it's the start of the footer season tomorrow and as usual my old man will be making the most of it ,and lucky him, his first match is away at Blackpool  ;D  At least he's off to the seaside.
Are you at Grimsby?

I will be peeling onions all day tomorrow and flipping burgers all day Sunday -
We'll be in holiday mood as we are having a carnival. 

You don't have to go away to have a good time.  Just as well innit  ;D
I came, I saw, I composted

redimp

• Hectare
  • Colonia Domitiana Lindensium, Flavia Caesariensis
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2005, 18:56:34 »
Northampton at home (the mighty Sincil Bank) tomorrow - and luckily my mate is treating me to tickets - he's a lovely generous person who really looks after me and Ms RC during times of strife - along with everybpdy on here - thanks for that too.
Lotty @ Lincoln (Lat:53.24, Long:-0.52, HASL:30m)

http://www.abicabeauty

wardy

• Hectare
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2005, 19:12:16 »
Good luck RC.  The Sixfields is a bit of a non-atmospheric ground methinks (no offence obviously)  ;D  Northampton is interesting though.  We popped into the guildhall for a look when we were last down there
I came, I saw, I composted

undercarriage plan

« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2005, 21:12:45 »
Thanks G!!! Think Dibber has a Lottie dictionary which may help......Was just about to write I'm quite easy, but probably not wise.... Lots of encouragemant is all that's needed, and the odd shake can work wonders!! :-\ Not going away either this year, but saving for next!!! Days out here too, lots of walking and "special" days at lottie!!!!  Lottie ;D

Georgie

• Hectare
  • Enfield, North London
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2005, 21:50:56 »
Dibber, quick, before you go, chuck that Lottie Dictionary this way! ;)

G xx
'The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.'

rosebud

• Hectare
    • allotments4all
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2005, 22:38:51 »
Have a nice holiday folks  ;D ;D ;D

Roy Bham UK

• Hectare
  • Let's press flesh
    • http://community.webshots.com/user/roybhamuk
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2005, 23:05:47 »
PS Thanks Dan - money on way as soon as I can spare a tenner - yes things really are that bad at the moment.
PPS Thanks everybody else - A4A and beeb (my homepage)  :)

Things are a bit tight here too and I am sure Dan won't mind if I divert my tenner to The Africa Appeal.

Derekthefox

• read only
  • Hectare
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2005, 10:34:10 »
Right well, just noticed that I am 60 posts short of that hallowed god status, and I only have a week left to achieve it (I travel on the Monday), so brace yourselves for a massive salvo of posts from my direction!

God status here I come!

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal