Author Topic: offence  (Read 1669 times)

Zippy Seale

• Half Acre
  • Laughing all the way to the plot
    • The Cherry Tree Plot
offence
« on: July 26, 2005, 12:29:42 »
to emma and wardy  offence was not realy taken .i saw a little bit of red. im not on this site to offend or be offended. i should of taken it as a compliment  realy  but the only mucsles i see for others would be at the fish mongers. as for the leather  . i knew that but is yous a bike or  a tandem realy . now if your talking about dragstars then hey thats different. any way i think you got the main message. lets keep it clearly about  the main issues allotments and growing veg.and everyone will be happy. mrs cg.
they say it wouldn't grow.....ha

The Cherry Tree Plot

Art of Sowing

Mrs Ava

• Hectare
Re: offence
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2005, 12:58:52 »
Mrs CG - maybe I am a little dense....but what other issues would one be talking about on an allotment sight other than gardening???  I have never been happier thanks.

Yellow Petals

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2005, 15:33:01 »
Oh, EJ!  Did you dare to make a comment about a musclely, semi-naked, tanned, hard working man on his allotment?  Shame on you!  ::) ;D :D

(PS, where is the pic again please?)  ;)

rosebud

• Hectare
    • allotments4all
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2005, 15:44:39 »
Emma, you didn`t  actually get read the riot act did you, WELL :P.

You just do as you are told by our new teacher and stick to your gardening
and not mundane idle chit chat!!!!!.
As for your leathers Emma, most peeps would like to look like you in them, why do you feel you have to justify wearing them and looking so good. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Heldi

• Hectare
  • Run away! Run away !
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2005, 20:40:04 »
Well EJ, as someone who used to work out with weights an awful lot I would be surprised if mr cg wasn't a wee bit pleased that his muscles have been noticed. If my muscles weren't noticed I would feel a little bit miffed.

Aaaah but that was then and this is now...I can't get my button done up on my leathers...2 years after having my daughter...now I'm a little bit miffed about that too!  ( I haven't been out on the bike,yamaha TDM 950, either so I'm really upset about that!).

I feel like putting on the leathers, taking a pic of me on my allotment,dumbell in one hand,spade in the other and wait for the hate mail...  LOL

« Last Edit: July 26, 2005, 21:12:06 by Heldi »

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal