Author Topic: Naughty Naugtyt ciggarettes  (Read 1460 times)

ciaozzy

Naughty Naugtyt ciggarettes
« on: December 28, 2003, 04:50:49 »
somewhere today mr ciggy you took a life .... could have been me mum and hoping it was my strife (edit can be a handy thing:)) but mr ciggy you take away so much... and if you were a peep you would be in for a good kicking...cuz mr ciggy you kll peeps. take moms and dads from peeps.... mr ciggy I hate yo so much..and have stamped on you forever... mr cigy you could be a girl, taking peeps breath awayall in one twirl...but ciggy who ever you are... i know that you give is cancer and tar andI hope you stay far... oooh geting
a bit booby dylany here..

cum ye masters of war
ye that build the big guns

love being mahn.. hate to stand still ad feel the system chaining the ankles

babble alert

oZzY

xxxx
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:12 by -1 »

ciaozzy

Re: Naughty Naugtyt ciggarettes
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2003, 08:35:36 »
 Yo mr/ms ciggy I still dont want you takin my breath away  and stealing my life... Hey  mr missy ciggy u really do smell... stinking up our air and clogging up our colthe and even clothes... hey mr missy ciggy let e tell you now.. I iz on to you... and any ciggy peeps who is now taking a drag... you really are

DYING for a f*g

mr missy ciggy.... u iz historeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

now to americans ciggies = fags here.. ad a 20 a day f*g man is not an english male prostitute
your thinking of our royal family ::)  oh put that away charlie... and eddie????? cum on
screaming or wot???? dont care if he is a daddy..... means nowt.. and prince phillip think charlies had him in a regal sort
of way... god bless the queens..
 all 3 of them.... ::):):):)

hash not ash

oz

dont smoke mahn its a real  choker ... just found out tha edits can be useful... hit me with your edit stick baby and showme spade..wtf..... who cares... itz crimbo

oz

xxxxxxxx crimbo kisses

xxxxxxxxxx new year kisses

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

all year kisses to each and every one of you...

thinks i iz saying.... thanks for putiing up with me, can be a real loon at times but still grwo or grow veg or gve as we say on kpax...

oz

xxx
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:12 by -1 »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal