Author Topic: Be cool to your Veg  (Read 1553 times)

ciaozzy

Be cool to your Veg
« on: January 10, 2004, 19:10:37 »
Yo peeps
whilst having a very cool and dead educational trip around this site... it suddenly dawned on me that sum peeps deliberately make their veg obese....  Naughty Naughty exhibition peeps.... onions have felings too.... but really.... whats the point in growing an onion you cant eat?  does me head in it does.. ma if yooze wants big.. grow a tree mahn cuz
they iz dead big and live dead near the top of the sky.. and like to branch out into diferent things  cuz they iz dead big loike... do you reckon what the saying about a bloke and his car
and the size of his ,,, applies to those who grow giant veg?...

most girls I know always thonk (thonk lol) think that I has a canoe in my pocket they does :)

Def babble alert

Oz

xxxxxx

Oh yeah whilst I iz here

JJ Cale should be near top of me bestest music peeps so should John Martin and so should Orville.. i wish I could fly..high up in the sky.. mahn that bird was a real revolutionary mahn,,, babbling again.. shut up Oz........ k

xxxxxx cant stop me giving out kissies though, cuz kissies aint
babbling, oh no no no no, kissies are kissies and babbles are babbles.. so there.. I dont believe it.. a kissy babble alert now.. get a grip of yourself Oz..oooer

xxx
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 by 1077926400 »

Muddy_Boots

• Hectare
Re: Be cool to your Veg
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2004, 19:32:43 »
Well, if you do take a grip of yourself, don't pinch your ear too hard, it could hurt a lot! ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:01 by -1 »
Muddy Boots

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal