Author Topic: free shed  (Read 2614 times)

anthonydavid

• Not So New ...
  • I love Allotments4All
free shed
« on: September 28, 2004, 11:03:48 »
Would anyone like my shed- 3x1.5x2.3[at its hieght] -six small  windows[12 in all] either side of central door- good condition-yours upon collection-west london
parkmusic@btinternet.com
many thanks

eileen

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
Re:free shed
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2004, 22:37:36 »
There are times when I really wish I didn't live in Scotland AnthonyDavid as your shed sounds ideal for my garden!!

Never mind I'm sure someone else will be along soon as yours is a chance far too good to miss.

Eileen.

EILEEN.

Life is like nectar sweet but sometimes sticky.

Hot_Potato

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2004, 14:48:54 »
Oh how I would love to say 'YES' to this wonderful offer - I need one desperately BUT - no ground prepared for it as yet, all bumpy and covered with rubbish, weeds etc.  and trying to do quick conversion in my head to feet and inches, think it's over 10' big!.....also, I'm on my own and would have to make arrangements etc. for collection - I'm just outside of Reading -  (assume it's dismantled or has that got to be done) and finally....going away tomorrow for 13 days to look after elderly Mum soooooo.....going to have to say no....

Do hope someone, who can collect quickly and get help with erecting it, is able to take advantage of this great opportunity....

Really kind of you to 'make this available' to someone who needs it....

a very, very sad Maggie  :-[

anthonydavid

• Not So New ...
  • I love Allotments4All
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2004, 10:17:04 »
Maggie, thanks for the note- no joy yet, I have been trying all the gardening charities as well, to no avail as yet-it is a very nice shed , so I am loath to throw away- heres hoping.....

Fingle....

• Acre
    • The locals in my local
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2004, 09:22:08 »
Pity as Im west london, but have just put up ashed given to me.

Il ask at the allotment next weekend if you still havent got anywhere
----"I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book." -Groucho Marx---

suzylou

• Half Acre
Re: free shed
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2005, 12:29:29 »
I know you posted this a year ago, but don't suppose you still have it?? ;)

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal