Author Topic: Such is life  (Read 2221 times)

ciaozzy

Such is life
« on: January 14, 2004, 03:05:41 »
Yo Peeps

Mad innit how easy and fast yo ca transfer quite a large chunk of your everday routine onto a disk.. mahn my life flashed b4 my eyes.. then I remembered that I aint no company joe, and realised that to me work is important.. paid work?  dunno.. nice if it happens, but will happily work for nowt if it is beneficial to poorly peeps... hated that company crap being thrust in my face not that long ago,, and the games peeps play..just aint my bag baby.. where am I? not sure, fink I was
talking how quick it isto tranfer everything onto hard disks... yeah.. dead quick.. makes you think... well not think so much cuz that means I would know what I iz thinking, and btween you and I (bit posh Oz) I havet got a clue... I did when I started this thread, but tha was loike... ages ago.. so goona hit post and see wot come out..

Oz

xxxxxxxxx
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 by 1077926400 »

ciaozzy

Re: Such is life
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2004, 15:16:34 »
Yo Peeps

Bit of a ranty babble going down up there ;)

Just had phonecall from a drugs and alcohol organisation.. asking me if I am  interested in
doing some voluntary work for them... tempting because they are offering to train me proper like as a councillor.. and that pretty soon there are going to be numerous vacancies.. well all in all, I am good at this stuff and it pays well, plus can still do a few hours at the hospice.. so I have said yes.. would like to be a councillor as it pays serious squidleys and have done motivational interviewing, reflective listening, HIV and alcohol and drug courses.. now spose its time to make these skills work for me... thing is yearly contracts and all that jazz... still need the bread, cant survive on credit cards much longer ;)

Oh yeah whilst I iz here.. onthebeeb they have volunteers who have given up the ciggies.. one girl/ldy had acupuncture, and it was nothing at all like mine.... fink she got ripped off
anyone interested in real acupuncture carried out by qualified doctors in both chinese and western medicine  
give me a shout and will ask my georgous new doc where the good ones are around the country.. she does know these things as they have proper quals, and reading the beeb has made me realise that there are a lot of charletons out there.. so check em out first... I am having more on Friday  gonna have me ying and yang bal-al-unced :)

Laterz

Oz

xxxxxx

love this ancient stuff.. and where did it come from?  who discovered it? make you wonder

legless

• Hectare
  • Cheltenham, UK
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2004, 16:22:38 »
nice one ozzy, sounds like a good place to volunteer. all the volunteers that came to do work for me from an addictions counselling place were all wonderful and dead grateful for the help they had received, its really good work.

i just got me a temp job so no more job centre for me (well for a bit!)

ciaozzy

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2004, 16:37:40 »
Yo Teresa

At the end of the day, there will be a job for me, because of
what I can do.. have been described as a racehorse at getting things moving.. and they
wont want to lose me... sounds concieted.. but it is true... certain things in this life I have a lot of empathy with.. last job working with the homeles and did I learn some disturbing things there.. but learn I did... even got books on subject of childhood sexual abuse... which was a common thread that linked a significant minority of the client group.. looking forward to it.. but 1 year contracts dont offer much security....

So you is in the same line then?

laterz comrade ;)

Oz
xxxx

legless

• Hectare
  • Cheltenham, UK
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2004, 17:12:04 »
it's jo by the way!

i worked as volunteer coordinator for the local mental health nhs trust placing people with mental health problems in voluntary projects and supporting them, most had just come out of long stays in a forensic hospital, wonderful, strong people who deserve a fresh chance.

6 month fixed term contract, no chance of renewal though.....

Muddy_Boots

• Hectare
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2004, 17:52:53 »
Well done Oz!  way to go ;D ;D ;D

Lots of luck and hope you enjoy it!

Kate
Muddy Boots

ciaozzy

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2004, 18:49:18 »
Yo Jo

Spanky offence for not paying attention,,,, Teressa is the peep who telephoned me, knew from networking.. so you must give me a good spanky spanky dont do it again spank.. pleee-ease :):)

Yo Muddy thanks a lot.. still a long wa to go yet though.. luckily I can skip most of the induction as I is certified in that area LOL

ChEeRs

oZzY %)

xxxx

NAUGHTY NAUGHTY Oz,,,, not Teressa but Jo aka legless you NAUGHTY not payee attentiony peep you

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal