Author Topic: Just taking the mick.......!  (Read 2744 times)

undercarriage plan

Just taking the mick.......!
« on: June 22, 2005, 20:55:31 »
Honstly! Are there no limits???? Quite happily sat down at the end of the day, relaxing and browsing A4A, on the pest and disease bit, when felt a tickle on my hand and what should I see??? Blessed greenfly!! Really..... :o  :o  :o One step too far    Lottie  ;D

Georgie

• Hectare
  • Enfield, North London
Re: Just taking the mick.......!
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2005, 21:07:47 »
LOL, Lottie.  When I was watering my pots just a while back a fine fat ladybird landed in my t-shirt.  I helped it onto my Evening Primrose (fantastic show this year but plagued with aphids) and it is still munching away happily.   ;D

G xx
'The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.'

undercarriage plan

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2005, 21:18:06 »
Oh I just love the smell of evening primrose!! Seem to have more ladybirds at lottie than in garden!! I really need then here, the urge to spray is growing stronger each day, but I'm holding fire!! Don't know how long I can last though!!  Lottie

Georgie

• Hectare
  • Enfield, North London
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2005, 21:25:00 »
Oh I just love the smell of evening primrose!! Seem to have more ladybirds at lottie than in garden!! I really need then here, the urge to spray is growing stronger each day, but I'm holding fire!! Don't know how long I can last though!!  Lottie

Me too. And what with the Jasmine and the Sweet peas now coming into bloom I'm in seventh heaven.   ;D

I've just give the odd plant a good spray with the hose now and then if things get out of hand I have an organic spray (soft soap) as a standby.

G xx
'The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.'

undercarriage plan

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2005, 21:32:24 »
How do you quote???  You're so right, garden smells fantastic at this time of year, I'm trying not to but thngs that don't smell!! Winter is getting quite good too   Lottie  ;D

Georgie

• Hectare
  • Enfield, North London
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2005, 21:37:24 »
How do you quote???  You're so right, garden smells fantastic at this time of year, I'm trying not to but thngs that don't smell!! Winter is getting quite good too   Lottie  ;D

Click on the quote button next to the title of the reply and you get a reply box with the quote already typed.  :)

As for smells, can't wait for my Lily Nipon to come into bloom in the next few weeks and I'm working on winter smells.

G xx

undercarriage plan

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2005, 22:11:57 »

Click on the quote button next to the title of the reply and you get a reply box with the quote already typed.  :)

As for smells, can't wait for my Lily Nipon to come into bloom in the next few weeks
and I'm working on winter smells.

How's this then!!! Smells I have for winter are - Lonicera purpussi, Daphne, Viburnum, Hamemollis and hubby says, my feet????? Lottie

G xx

redimp

• Hectare
  • Colonia Domitiana Lindensium, Flavia Caesariensis
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2005, 00:09:16 »
How do you quote???  You're so right, garden smells fantastic at this time of year, I'm trying not to but things that don't smell!! Winter is getting quite good too   Lottie  ;D

As for smells, can't wait for my Lily Nipon to come into bloom in the next few weeks
and I'm working on winter smells.

How's this then!!! Smells I have for winter are - Lonicera purpussi, Daphne, Viburnum, Hamemollis and hubby says, my feet????? Lottie

G xx
Make sure you go right to the end of the message you are quoting (past the '
' box) - and then press return to make sure.  Then what you type will be outside the quote box.
Lotty @ Lincoln (Lat:53.24, Long:-0.52, HASL:30m)

http://www.abicabeauty

redimp

• Hectare
  • Colonia Domitiana Lindensium, Flavia Caesariensis
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2005, 00:10:18 »
No how to do typr
without it doing something quotish?
Lotty @ Lincoln (Lat:53.24, Long:-0.52, HASL:30m)

http://www.abicabeauty

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal