Author Topic: No Edits, No Preview....Just type mahn  (Read 8755 times)

ciaozzy

No Edits, No Preview....Just type mahn
« on: January 14, 2004, 19:48:01 »
Yo Peeps

Jus thoughtwe could stat a thread.. i know mistakey already, but hey I iz human and mistakeys happen,, so wh not just click reply. and tyoe anything that comesinto your head and no going backy to correcty mistakeys cuz thats just bibbly bobbly cheating that iz... thing isabout edits iz that something goes out along with the edit.. my psychology essay was dead mistakey riddley roddily dibbily.. but teacher got the drift and said she dunt care about spooling mystycakes and the loike.. jus give it a goand see what happens...

secretaries and touchy typey peeps can do it but no loking at the screeny just type anything then hit the posty button...

and remembur if you see aeror ,,leave it.. shows your human and your spirit

bibbly bobbly babble alert

Oz

xxxxxxx
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 by 1077926400 »

Palustris

• Hectare
Re: No Edits, No Preview....Just type mahn
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2004, 20:14:00 »
It is called a Chat Page. No edits, no preview, immediate correspondance.
Gardening is the great leveller.

ciaozzy

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2004, 01:04:47 »
Convo is 2 way thing eric and this is about peps just being instead of peeps thinking what they wanna say..big diff.. this is about peeps just letting go of thinking and just. be... no time for thinking no time to consider just be,,like the flower in the grdy or in the ditch or on Kpax.dunt matter and
babble rules,....instead of thinking wot u going to say..just say and let theenergy flow ..so wot if its jumbled and
unstructured...nice to b wild and it nice just to be..praps thats why Bees are budhist?

Oz

who aint afraid to babble, the dy I start thinking is the day I jack it all in...dont mind deep
spiritual discovery but that aint thinking either cuz its more about feeling... tell yer when I took acid, saw space bending and twisting watced a gameof pool and saw the color trails on the table,,wasn't halucinating..these things ae all around us..was me perception that was altered/hieghtened..dunno where I iz now so better hit the postie button ad see what theblinking blonking link blonk blink I have just bable about..

Oz

xxx

ciaozzy

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2004, 02:34:21 »
flowerbaby

it aint aout chatting, more about getting in touch with your imagination/daydreams thepart inside of us that just is, and exists because it is... no thinking..no cringinging just simple good old being...mind you in the morning I will prob say easy on the bud mahn :) but naw love it..itz art... but not as we kow it or know it even... Iz just a linking blonking hippy I iz....

Oz

xxxxxxxx

Mimi

• Hectare
  • Pretty in Pink
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2004, 12:09:06 »
yo OzZy

if you wants serious bable you want to try the chat room mate. dont know if it is fat fingers dyslexia or just bable but plenty of it.  bet quiz on satrurday will be full of it too.    keep rockin

p.s re music thread

leonard cohan=music to slash you wrists to

very depressing  but deep
Take time to stop and smell the flowers.

ciaozzy

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2004, 13:27:33 »
mimi and others
yooz missing the point that thereis no point, no pre thought process no reasoning no nothing its about being not thinking,praps concept is lost on peeps but aint gonna explan what i means cus thats the point that does not exist, but just cuz reason dos notexist doesnt men thereis no reason...

out of babble mode

have listened to LC many times and not oncehave I thought about  cutting wrists.... LC is a poet and a brilliant one at that...

Music to slash your wrists to ..
Spice Girls, geri halli-idot, posh spice, atomic kitten, gareth gates, elton john, daniel o'donnel, s club 7, hear say and the like.... :)

OzZy :) without reason you are left without what?

Mrs Ava

• Hectare
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2004, 14:59:00 »
well.......not going to check spelling etc huh....oh my....look....so far so good.  Anyhows, how cold is it in Essex today!  As I pulled out the end of the road, the car slid!  Frightened the bejesus out of me it did.  Thank god we had new breaks just last week.  Got the sprogladites to school and they were soooo cold, glad I remembered their mits, but my boys school buys was late due to the icey roads (hey, first spelling mistake, not bad Emma., not bad at all!)  Anyhows, home and hoovered and then watched the cooking channel on sky for about 30 minutes, very entertaining, but it made me hungry!  I ate this diets...hate even!  Watched Pail Rankin make an Ulster fry, YUM!  Haed one on a recent visit to Belfast and it was teh best vooked breeky ever!  

Ava was out on the bike this morning and he said it was very scarey on the orads cos of the ice. Roll on summer, I am a suemmmer babe,....hey, my sellping! hahahahaha.  Oa, Oz even, was this a good idea!?!  

So, the meaning of life - ch0lcolate~@!  What a load of ribbush I have sat here and tuped, but I feel fine foer doing it, even tho my spelling as gooten worse as I have gone on.  And to think I was a PA to a chairman of a Woeldwide organisation for 9 years!  

So Oz man, have you got your new compiter thingy yet or arw you still plugging away on your old one?  M<imnd is ancient, out of the ark, and we have a lousy connenction as we can't get broadband cos we are in teh sticks and BT have never heard of us.  Useless!

oh well, I shall sign of form my insance babble and make myself a cuppa, compose my typing fingers, and keep checkinbg the postings and try to reply in clear English.

Happy Days!   ;D

ciaozzy

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2004, 18:03:24 »
brilo pad last sum1 grasped concpt fo lettinggo and being typey tyoe ppep wiv no restaintsorcnstictions..mammy is belfast babe,know belfast well
family nutz in republican sort of way,  iz nutzin publican beery sort of way but o beer since new yeary..sad and wo but gotta go...bt sux..ntl rools

Oz

xxx

aquilegia

• Hectare
  • hello!
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2004, 18:55:34 »
Well let's see how this goes then. I'm just trying to fill out a bit of time before 5pm so I can finally go home. Today has really dragged on. the three-hour meeting this morning didn't help much really. yawn.

remind me whiy i have to work. Oh yeah - it's so I can play for all the plants. (my tie pin seems to be wgetting worse!)

I have far too much I want to be doing in the garden to be sitting here indoors on a fairly pleasant day: decide on the shape and dig the pond, plot out the path through the garden, find logs to build a rustic pergola and for mushroom growing, cut back a few perennials that alre only just dying back, nneed i go on?

I seem to be incapable of making that many mistakes. Sorry Oz. That's the trouble with being a profestional typist and former editor! I have accuracy so deeply ingrained, I can't even type badly when i want to .!
gone to pot :D

ciaozzy

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2004, 19:27:00 »
Yo aquilegla

in that case just drink bottle ofvodka and then slurr your typey fingers on here, or ifs you is sophisticated peep then abot ofblue nun mught do the trick..can touch tyoe meself beieve it or not butlikeme fingers to worl as fast as me brain that way I can tyoe 10,000  wordies a minute on a good day... mus be a job out there for big fecky eejit male secretary with fluent babble  grade 3...weekendy nearly herey,
hoping for sunnny days so I can give me tools a good jeyesing,, good to jeyes.. can do drains too... and anyleft can always be drunk in a W C Fields sort of day.. love old fims with W C and
Mae West.... timeless classics

Oz

xxxxxxxxxx

Mrs Ava

• Hectare
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2004, 01:16:21 »
bloody computer!  we are supposed to be getting broadband, problem with livingin the stox, bit at the moment ava and I share a line and what happens, every now and then I get kciked out of the site!  blinking compiters!  Sometimes technology gets right up my nose, not a good place for it to be.  When it works, it workds really well,m but when it starts to play up......POO!  

Well,m the weather took a serious turn for the worse tonite, it is peddling down with rain!  Talk about 4 seasons in one day.  Had yto chisel the ice of the car this morning, then sun shiune all afternoon, now gales and rain.  What joy!

and it is 11pm and I am tired after tdoing a really horribly work out to try and ekeep fit.  

Emough babble from me for now, over to someone else to leat their hair down. ;D

Muddy_Boots

• Hectare
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2004, 02:00:27 »
Aquilegia,

thatz why I havnt joined this thred, find it dificult not to tipe wel!

Coo, Leonard Cohen takes me bak bak bak.  Dreemy!

kate
Muddy Boots

SueT

• Acre
  • I love Allotments 4 All
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2004, 02:04:57 »
Broadband is great EmmaJane  ;D
Sue

ciaozzy

« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2004, 02:56:54 »
see only e n ej can do tis thangokay aquilegla had a good go but was tooo sober and needs to get ratbottomed to give it jip, why peps afraid to empty head isbeyond me cuz all that stuff rattling aay i tere aint good for ya and typingany old crap is dead good for ya. broadybandy is deady good and btare expensive i pays 17,99 squidleys and get free modem andfre installation thats why ntl rocks.. gona get me ying andyag sorted tomorow lady chinese doc babe says she can stop my nigtmares and cold sweats which will be cool cuz sometimes i wakes up shouting and screaming at horid jury peeps and i iz drenched in sweatand it not nice and acupuncture plus sum chnese herbal medicine may sort out prob,,, realise now how lucjy  iz to have proper chinese doc aslots of charletans out there... looking forward to having oriental drop dead gorgeous babe do it to me..sherealy iz dead nice anddead god looking too, and shegives good tui na...gonna postie button now and sees what has justy saidy

oz

xxxxxxx

nice one EJ xx

ciaozzy

« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2004, 02:48:46 »
well nice to see truthy now and again sumtimes extree mesures are take to find out truthy andwhen truthy is out...there isno more deception flshods and deciet which is cool... my mammy named me after st ciaran and always told me to be true andjust to my felings and she should know cuz she dome a runner tooo. still better truth out than not tld as confussion onlyrains when ruth hidden from spirit..sad..yes but happier to walk in truth than wakke in quagmire of illussion.but ilusion is ow making and now a start again at the beginnning from whence it al came,

phew
oz

xxxxx

mysticmog

• Acre
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2004, 03:59:10 »
Oz bloke - do you need special modem for broadband...

Giving up smoking Monday by the way, no acupunture, much patches...wish me luck..
Peas xx

ciaozzy

« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2004, 04:53:57 »
Mystic soz been in a haze

patches.... aw sae yer money andspend it on acupuncture... check out cupuncturist first though... shouldtake bout an hour and cost 25-35 squidleys..

whatever you decide.. good luck and as you said b4.. smoking is 4 twots

gonna bable a bit more then beddy

oz

xxx

Mrs Ava

• Hectare
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2004, 01:04:44 »
What a freat day had by us!  My sis and her caln came over today and we had a ncie liunch and then went t o a butterhly center.  The kids had a great time wastching the butterflies zooming about and we had a laigh in the playground.  I went on a swing for the first time in yonks!  Fantastic!  Aaahhhh swining.......hehehehee...anyhows, came home from their and had had yummy roast duckling for dindins wholst you lot were in teh quiz.  Finished a bottle of red, and my sis and her buhhy hubby enven, started to discuss their love life!  Now, there are some things that you don't wanna hear about your sister over the dinner table!   :o  Ava and I did laigh after they had gone home.  Bless 'em!  So now I am sitting her cathching yup with the postings, typing dreadfully!  I have a sire throat, the doc ytells me it isn't an ingection, merrely a chemical imbalance in my body!  WHY!  HOWE!  hmmm, I amn eating healthy stuff, drinking pleny of wanter, so whyt am I imbalanced?  My poor mouth!  Not a happy bunny me.  So I shall sit here and read and reply and babble a bit mroe, then slide of to my bed.  Lots of cisiting tomorrow, am I ever going to get to the lottie!?!  Glad the old acupincture thingymajig is working for you oz, a lady at my sons school is having hypnotherapy to quit the smokes.  My sis is using patches and they have helped her.  I am soooooooo scared of needles, think I would ruin screaming from a n  acupuncturist, no matter how cute!!   ;D

ciaozzy

« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2004, 02:30:14 »
hmmmmm curious thoughty going dow in me head..wondering if acupuncture could cure EJ of her needle phobia bet it could. kow hypnosis would..lok into my eyes
lok into my eyes look into my eyes, linking lonking blinko have hypnoed meself now, seing as tough I iz hypnoedmares well do a funky chicken.. mmoooooooobaaaaaahoinkyoinkmoooo

and 5 coming backi nto the room 4and feeling more and more awakey...3 opening e eyes..2 and1.. wide awakey... aint doing that agan blinking blonking Mckeena twot... wondering if acu
can cure selfish peeps of their one dimensional mind... some very nasty cruel self centred peeps out ther who only fink of themselves..ut ruth alays outs them and their light goes out cuthe iz just too weird to consider other peeps feelings and bet acu would help them, would love voodo daolly I wouldand do me own acu, but not really just leting out nego energy as me Qi stats to flow and grow dead big inside like
EJ is dead goodat this gonna make her a serious babbler this will, time to hit postie cuzme giro never turned up :)

Oz

xxx

campanula

• Hectare
  • double digging dudette
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2004, 19:03:14 »
tsk - no-one more sanctimonious than the reformed addict - leave us pariahs in peace! i love my cigs!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal