Author Topic: Nicotine patches - nasty little blighters  (Read 2086 times)

mysticmog

• Acre
Nicotine patches - nasty little blighters
« on: February 04, 2004, 00:05:11 »
Just to let anyone who is considering giving up smoking know, patches are EEVVVILL (but work quite well)

Don't wear them over night, they give you nightmares...over last few nights I've dreamt

I had all my credit cards nicked and replaced with cardboard

I was being chased through a hospital by diseased zombies

I was locked in at work and had to work all night (this is quite normal for me though)

And many many more - no nice ones at all...

So don't wear ya patches at night...a friend and her partner are givin up, both with patches, she woke up one morning havin had a really awful nightmare about being stalked/attached and realised she had her patch on her arm, and his, having come off in the night, stuck to her face...

So BE CAREFUL - NASTY NIGHTMARES are easy with Nicotinell/Nicorette.

Ok, rant over, off to eat something else

MysticFatHeefer xx
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 by 1077926400 »
Peas xx

Muddy_Boots

• Hectare
Re: Nicotine patches - nasty little blighters
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2004, 01:22:18 »
Hey babes,

Don't need patches when asleep.  Mys, know how hard it is.  Hope you were talking about bad dreams more than truly bad days but, if not, lots of hugs!

silly suggestion, cos know not what you feel like, get loads of veggies and make up big bowl of raw veggies in fridge.  Eat when need to nibble, if you can.

Luv & stuff

Kate

Wish I had your motivation just now but have not so admire you trying!
Muddy Boots

ciaozzy

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2004, 02:23:51 »
Yo mystic

nicotine patches is like giving methadone to heroine addicts... but if they works then brilliant...

so how much of a terwatt you bin since last Friday?

gonna catch up with boardies been doing some hot potatoe since bin away... withdrawal is just as bad as notwithpaintal but less artistic unless you iz dead good with the old charcoal...... i iz crap at drawing.... but I iz not too bad with the leccy guitar.....  not that i paint or draw with it cuz thats would be dead hard.. but might make for a interesting busking routine..... hmmm

stay non terwatty mystic.....

Oz

xxxx

mysticmog

• Acre
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2004, 15:13:37 »
Bin big terwat then little twerat but gradually getting less bothered - Mum just gone into hosp so ran back into comfort zone and had too many recently - am trying ard, really I am....will crack it soon....

Cheers for admiration MB - all helps motivate me...
Peas xx

ciaozzy

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2004, 18:11:43 »
Yo Mystic

soz to hear bowt yer mam.. hope she is welll dead soon and here is some spirit get well dust for her......

.:*...:***..:*.:*.:..:*.:::*.....:*:..:**..:::**:..:*[/color]

forget abowt giving up being a terwat.. better to be a loving and concerned terwat than a cold non terwat... really hope everything is gonna be okay for you and your mammy...

heres a hug 4 you ((((((((((huggywuggy))))))))huggywooos))))))))(((((((((huggywooooswoooooshuggywoooshuggy))))))[/color]

that may help Mystic......

Oz

xxxxx

editted to add sum color i did
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:02 by -1 »

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal