Author Topic: Our little girl is missing  (Read 16710 times)

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
Re: Our little girl is missing
« Reply #80 on: July 01, 2010, 16:38:02 »
Star, this is not drama queening sweetie, this is real,and I think I speak for us all when I say just let those tears flow, we will listen and support you as best we can. We all want to bring Maggie home and believe me you are not the only peson who has cried reading this post.

Take care and hang on, she is out there somewhere, it is just a matter of time.

Hugs XX Jeannine
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

shirlton

• Hectare
  • west midlands
« Reply #81 on: July 01, 2010, 19:04:59 »
I am going to put the poster on my facebook Star
When I get old I don't want people thinking
                      "What a sweet little old lady"........
                             I want em saying
                    "Oh Crap! Whats she up to now ?"

Manouche

• Acre
« Reply #82 on: July 01, 2010, 22:39:01 »
Just got back from a camping holiday and was desperate to see if Maggie had been found yet.
I do a voluntary collection and delivery of bedding, food and toys to our local dog pound, so will take Maggies picture up there on Sunday and have a look at all the dogs that are in the pound at the moment.
Will start scouring rescue centres in the South and will try and get Maggies picture on our Motorhome Forum as we have people all over the country travelling around. Most are dog owners and very caring so it's worth a try.
Don't give up hope and give her little sister a big hug from me. x

betula

• Hectare
« Reply #83 on: July 01, 2010, 23:41:56 »
Put maggie on my Facebook page too. :)

Jayb

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
« Reply #84 on: July 02, 2010, 08:40:18 »
Like many, I've been following this thread closely, just waiting for the news we all want to hear  :)
It does sound like she is getting a little closer to you and I agree with others it is just a matter of time. You are doing so much to find maggie, don't forget to take a little time for yourself, you are special too  ;D

It makes me smile to see what lovely people are on A4A

x
Seed Circle site http://seedsaverscircle.org/
My Blog, Mostly Tomato Mania http://mostlytomatomania.blogspot.co.uk/

star

• Hectare
  • Northampton, sm greenhouse, heated propagator
« Reply #85 on: July 02, 2010, 10:07:44 »
A good friend took me out to put more posters uplast night after she finished work, we covered 2 villages and a huge industrial estate. We dont seem to have made much impression on the indtrial site its so big.

I posted 20 plus more posters to vets in Northamptonshire, one receptionist said it was good to extend the info. A few months ago they had a pup in, it was picked up in a market town miles away and these 'new owners' took the puppy to another town for treatment....to avoid recognition . The vet picked  up on it and the pup was returned to its rightful owner.

I do wish I could feel more positive, just a little demoralised today. I guess its because my energy levels are so low.

Again everyone who has posted on Facebook and put posters up.........thank you  :-*

I was born with nothing and have most of it left.

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #86 on: July 02, 2010, 12:45:44 »
Oh Star, every time I see that you have posted my heart gives a leap hoping that I will find you have found Maggie. I am going away for a few days on Sunday but I will have access to nephew's computer so will be logging in and hoping.

Paulines7

• Hectare
« Reply #87 on: July 02, 2010, 12:56:46 »
I have put a link on a Caravan Chat forum that I use so people can not only look out for Maggie around their homes, but also when they are caravanning around the country.

asbean

• Hectare
  • Winchester, Hants
« Reply #88 on: July 02, 2010, 13:02:12 »
It's on my Facebook page - hopefully people will pass it around.
The Tuscan Beaneater

angle shades

• Hectare
  • Lincoln,Lincolnshire
« Reply #89 on: July 03, 2010, 20:02:24 »
I don't post so much now  so not seen this.... thinking of you Star.. I know how you feel... lots of love / shades x
grow your own way

Sholls

• Acre
« Reply #90 on: July 03, 2010, 21:08:44 »
I've been a lax poster of late, but I do read.

Keep positive, Star! I've four friends who have had their dogs stolen this year (one from a garden, one from a car and two during burglaries) , all bar one has got their pet back.  ;)

I may have missed you telling us, but is Maggie chipped? 

qahtan

• Hectare
  • Niagara Peninsula, ontario,,, canada.
« Reply #91 on: July 03, 2010, 21:41:08 »
 Star I know just how you feel, we lost our Lucky dog one time......

I do hope you have good news for us very soon.....

I remember we offered a reward  for Lucky on the local radio and in the local paper....  might help... qahtan

star

• Hectare
« Reply #92 on: July 04, 2010, 19:40:35 »
We have a reward offered Qahtan, we haven't specified what it will be though.  She's been aired on the radio 3 times and in the paper twice. It may be time to put her in the paper again. The radio didn't respond when I asked a fourth time.

I so hope one of my posts in the not too distant future says she's home.

Everyone's so very helpful........

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #93 on: July 05, 2010, 03:14:05 »
Maggie's picture  pinned on my fridge, so everday we think about you.. take care..oh and go to bed, I know when you are up !!!XX Jeannine
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

star

• Hectare
« Reply #94 on: July 05, 2010, 15:57:23 »
 ;D ;D ;D Yes I know you know Jeannine, both you and GrannyAnnie were up with me ;)

rosebud

• Hectare
    • allotments4all
« Reply #95 on: July 05, 2010, 17:29:38 »
4 posters around Clacton & holland area, a lady with a teashop has put one up on her board for me along Clacton sea front.
So hoping to read the good news, maybe this week please God.xx

star

• Hectare
« Reply #96 on: July 06, 2010, 14:53:39 »
Thank you Mary, its a good spot on a teashop board ;). Thats very kind of the lady to place a poster so prominently.

We have heard nothing for a few days. I'm still stuck with no vehicle, hopefully I shall be able to borrow a car for a few days this evening. Fingers crossed. I need a lead though, I'm confused as where to look really.

Old bird

• Hectare
« Reply #97 on: July 06, 2010, 16:13:28 »
Star - Have there been any sightings of her?  If so the best time is to go out in the night when everything is quieter and your voice will carry further.  I would go to the place either you think she jumped out if you haven't any sightings of her or in the vicinity of where the last sighting was.

Poor you and poor maggie - but I have a feeling that we are going to have a happy outcome and soon!

Talking like that you may think I am a clairvoyant - but is it something that you could look into if there is a good one near you.  Sometimes they can help by pointing you in the right general direction.

I am hoping and hoping for you and your lovely Maggie.

Best wishes

Ann

cornykev

• Hectare
  • Sunny Cheshunt just outside North London
« Reply #98 on: July 06, 2010, 19:30:54 »
Postitive vibes everybody.   ;D ;D ;D
MAY THE CORN BE WITH YOU.

star

• Hectare
« Reply #99 on: July 06, 2010, 20:31:33 »
Hi Ann...

You are right about going back to places you mention. We do keep going back to where Maggie got out, and the last sighting area. The last sighting was over a week ago.

I hope you're right abut her being home soon, I have a few friends who do similar things to clairvoyancy, they tell me Maggie is not on her own, and being looked after. But not necessarily round here, too many people know and the amount of decent people there are.....someone would have 'shopped' the new owner by now.

I keep postering further and further afield, and have had calls from genuine people saying they've seen a black dog.......only its male, or a Staffie, or got white toes, docked tail.....you get the picture. At least they are bothering to ring. So the posters are working.

I have put another lost ad in the paper, I get the other car to loan tomorrow, its a pity its not tonight. I could do with a break though, so its a blessing in one way I suppose.

Cheers Cornykev....

Thank you guys xxx

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal