Author Topic: BBC QUESTION TIME  (Read 12763 times)

asbean

• Hectare
  • Winchester, Hants
Re: BBC QUESTION TIME
« Reply #80 on: October 23, 2009, 18:54:29 »
Boot and other foot, methinks. Good.  >:( >:( >:( >:(
The Tuscan Beaneater

lushy86

• Hectare
« Reply #81 on: October 23, 2009, 19:04:58 »
Have alook at this, what he really meant to say

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QAvkFS_cgk

Lushy x
Make mine a large one!

jimtheworzel

• Hectare
  • PRESTON Gateway to the north
    • http://peterfell-petergarden.blogspot.co.uk/
« Reply #82 on: October 23, 2009, 19:34:20 »
DAD!!
WHAT!!
CANT FIND ME ROPE?

Mr Smith

• Hectare
« Reply #83 on: October 23, 2009, 20:10:19 »
I was more concerned about Jack Straw a front line politician that can't string two words together, Nick Griffin doe's have big broad shoulders and can take loads of personal discrimination which was  thrown his way, he went on to 'QT' and in front of an hand picked audience and refereed by a  BBC employee that did not chair the programme fairly held his own(if you like the cuts that the BEEb did to the programme). Nick  came out the winner, good luck keep up the work to keep our country free from home grown right wing Nazi Islamic threats, who also enjoy the fact that they think that  female abuse is the norm and blowing London to bits is just the start of whats to come, just my opinion, :)

amphibian

« Reply #84 on: October 23, 2009, 20:18:20 »
I was more concerned about Jack Straw a front line politician that can't string two words together, Nick Griffin doe's have big broad shoulders and can take loads of personal discrimination which was  thrown his way, he went on to 'QT' and in front of an hand picked audience and refereed by a  BBC employee that did not chair the programme fairly held his own(if you like the cuts that the BEEb did to the programme). Nick  came out the winner, good luck keep up the work to keep our country free from home grown right wing Nazi Islamic threats, who also enjoy the fact that they think that  female abuse is the norm and blowing London to bits is just the start of whats to come, just my opinion, :)

Are you a BNP supporter?

Mr Smith

• Hectare
« Reply #85 on: October 23, 2009, 21:38:33 »

Are you a BNP supporter?
If you look at the recent list of BNP members that was released this week by some lefty group my name does not appear on that list so I don't support the party by membership contributions that meens I'm not a supporter of the BNP, :)

telboy

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments4All
« Reply #86 on: October 23, 2009, 21:43:03 »
SamLouise,
'Have just been discussing the Question Time debacle with my sister and she says she's very cross with the BBC for making it seem like such a coup that they've got Griffin, instead of making it about politics.'

SL,
Who is the Moderator on this site???????????????????
Eskimo Nel was a great Inuit.

amphibian

« Reply #87 on: October 23, 2009, 22:00:48 »
If you look at the recent list of BNP members that was released this week by some lefty group my name does not appear on that list so I don't support the party by membership contributions that meens I'm not a supporter of the BNP, :)

Support has many meanings. So do you share their views? Do you think they are worth voting for? Do you think they are good for Britain? Good for you and me?
« Last Edit: October 23, 2009, 22:02:30 by amphibian »

snipsnip

• Quarter Acre
« Reply #88 on: October 23, 2009, 22:05:34 »
Before it starts, is it worth it?

Mr Smith

• Hectare
« Reply #89 on: October 24, 2009, 07:43:10 »
I think you can look at any political party and take out the bits you like and the bits you don't like, this can apply also to the BNP, I will support any party that makes the great British public aware of what is really going on in our country when it comes to the right wing fascist Islamics that want to disrupt our way of life by bombing London and training British born citizens in Pakistan to shoot British troops in Afghanistan, I don't go along with the BNP view of returning Brits born here to a country they nothing about just because of their skin colour, :)

grawrc

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
  • Edinburgh
« Reply #90 on: October 24, 2009, 08:14:30 »
I watched this on i-player because of the interest expressed on here. There seemed to be more questions unanswered than answered and loads of party-political posturing from the usual suspects. Quite frankly I didn't feel that the "debate" was well-managed or particularly informative. They seemed to be constantly moving back and forward from one topic to another. Nothing was followed through to its conclusion. It reminded me of ' "What is truth?" said jesting Pilate, but did not wait for an answer.... '

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal