Author Topic: PLOTS NEAR ROCHFORD ESSEX  (Read 3570 times)

butterflywings

PLOTS NEAR ROCHFORD ESSEX
« on: September 04, 2009, 22:06:02 »
Hello  :)

does anyone know of any allotment sites that have any empty plots, i have been trying to get a plot for ages, but so far no joy, i have a tiny back garden and i do grow as much as i can in pots but i would dearly love to grow at an allotment, would really appreciate some info
many thanks
xxx
:)

Jeanbean

• Half Acre
  • Make the most of today....
Re: PLOTS NEAR ROCHFORD ESSEX
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2009, 17:09:47 »
Hi Butterflywings
 I am on a site near Rochford at Rochford Road behind Somerfield. we are called Gaynes Park Allotments and have another site on Manners Way. I understand that there have been some old plots reopened so you could try and personal message 'radar ears 'on this site or go onto the Gaynes Park website at the following address
www.gaynesparkaga.btik.com to put your name on the waiting list. Both sites are very friendly . Good luck with your venture.

butterflywings

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2009, 22:31:31 »
Hiya Jeanbean
                 Thanks so much for the info..i will look at the website and get myself on the waiting list..im desperate for a plot
once again thankyou
xx

Flighty

• Hectare
    • Flighty's Plot
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2009, 09:00:53 »
Butterflywings a warm welcome to A4A. I hope that you soon get a plot!
Flighty's plot,  http://flightplot.wordpress.com,  is my blog.

I support the Gardening with Disabilities Trust, http://www.gardeningwithdisabilitiestrust.org.uk

Jeanbean

• Half Acre
  • Make the most of today....
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2009, 17:11:06 »
Butterflywings
meant to say that the Roche Allotments off Stambridge Road have an open day on Saturday 12th. That is where I put my name down last year and started the ball rolling. In the end I was offered a plot there and one in Rochford Road which I took.
J

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal