Author Topic: Adobe Photoshop starter Album 3.2  (Read 1787 times)

Emagggie

• Hectare
  • Out to lunch.
Adobe Photoshop starter Album 3.2
« on: January 16, 2009, 19:44:44 »
This looked so uncomplicated and easy to sort all my photos with. Little did I realise that it only copies, and it wont let you do anything unless you have the original files ::) I had a huge spring clean on my computer and managed to delete some of the files. I feel like I've been mugged.(perhaps 'I've been a mug' is more the truth)
Luckily I have Brian the Brain coming to try to retrieve the missing files tomorrow, but that's a big lesson for me. I'll persevere with Zoombrowser EX now. It has to be easier than it appears initially. Anyone else use this?
« Last Edit: January 16, 2009, 19:56:32 by Emagggie »
Smile, it confuses people.

Moonbeam65

• Half Acre
Re: Adobe Photoshop starter Album 3.2
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2009, 19:46:58 »
Never used photo shop i use Picasa 3 free from google great for putting photos in folders etc.

Emagggie

• Hectare
  • Out to lunch.
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2009, 21:20:54 »
Thanks Moonbeam, I'll have a look there. Many photos were retrieved, along with a load of other stuff. Now sifting through. This is going to take forever. ::)

Larkshall

• Hectare
  • Near Cambourne (Cambs.)
    • Ellis Rowell's Website
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2009, 22:01:20 »
I use The Gimp for photo editing and manipulation. Removed poles and wires from the front of an old farmhouse and a street lamp from a photo of Queens College, Cambridge even getting the brick coursing correct.
Organiser, Mid Anglia Computer Users (Est. 1988)
Member of the Cambridge Cyclists Touring Club

Emagggie

• Hectare
  • Out to lunch.
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2009, 00:03:53 »
Clever stuff Larkshall, I'll look there too, thanks. ;D

susan1

• Half Acre
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2009, 22:23:03 »
I just store all my photos in the windows program that comes with xp every time i download more pics it stores them in a new folder which is dated, and I can name the folders if I want to, but just to make sure I dont lose them I always back them up to a dvd, any specific editing i need to do I use the facility that came with my sony camera

Emagggie

• Hectare
  • Out to lunch.
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2009, 22:31:01 »
It's the dreaded Zoombrowser X that came with my (Cannon) camera Susan. I don't think it's user friendly at all. :(  Had a look in the local Adult Education brochure and they specify Picasa as well as Photoshop :).

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal