Author Topic: £10 voucher from e bay  (Read 1862 times)

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
£10 voucher from e bay
« on: March 31, 2008, 11:31:35 »
 Just wondered how many folks remembered to spend their £10 from e bay.

I bought seeds from Daves with mine.

13 varieties of tomatoes some in packets of 100, P/P worked out at just over £1 from the US for the lot, came to £10. 41...I had to pay 41p.

I almost forgot about it and today is the last day.

Oh and by the way, if you do do it today, you will find the sysytem will tell you the offer is out of date... it got confused over the leap year and it thinks it is 1st April !!.. Message to e bay gets you a £10 credit to your pay pal account of you have a problem.

XX Jeannine
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

Deb P

• Hectare
  • Still digging it....
Re: £10 voucher from e bay
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2008, 11:41:43 »
I spent mine on a Brother P-touch 'garden' (ie green....!) labeller. Cost me £5 after the voucher, so bargain. I got it to replace my little p touch labeller as the tapes that uses are not light/waterproof, and inclined to fade over the year.

However, whilst this new labeller produces very nice labels, I just cannot get it to do small ones to fit plant labels, there is always a huge amount of wasted plain tape either side...and I'm thinking this is deliberate so you use the tapes up quicker (my cynical mind.....). I've used the margin facility to get it to print to one side, but it still leaves half a piece of wasted tape. If you try and limit the tape length to 40/50mm, it just says the text is too long to fit on, even at the smallest font size. Arrrrgh! ::)
If it's not pouring with rain, I'm either in the garden or at the lottie! Probably still there in the rain as well TBH....🥴

http://www.littleoverlaneallotments.org.uk

cambourne7

• Hectare
  • Growing in the back garden having lost lotty
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2008, 11:47:58 »
what 10GBP voucher??

Have i missed something?

Deb P

• Hectare
  • Still digging it....
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2008, 11:51:00 »
I got one mailed to me, telling me I was a 'Star'!  Don't know how they decided that, ? on the amount of feedback? My OH didn't get sent one......he was most dischuffed! ;D
If it's not pouring with rain, I'm either in the garden or at the lottie! Probably still there in the rain as well TBH....🥴

http://www.littleoverlaneallotments.org.uk

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2008, 12:01:19 »
Cam they came in the mail about a month ago, I don't know how they decided wether on the number of purchases or feedback I really don't know but it was A £10 off anything including postage as long as you payed by Paypal.It is called  Star award.

When you go through check out there is  a place to put a code in and the £10 is taken off your purchase.

Contact them and find out, I don't suppose it will be the only one.

XX Jeannine

When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

cambourne7

• Hectare
  • Growing in the back garden having lost lotty
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2008, 12:52:59 »
ah ;)

Not used Ebay for a while for that might be why.

caroline7758

• Hectare
  • Berwick-upon-Tweed
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2008, 13:22:45 »
You're not alone, Cam- I didn't get one either.I haven't used ebay for ages either.

Lauren S

• Hectare
  • Delightful Devon
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2008, 21:31:08 »

I bought seeds from Daves with mine.

13 varieties of tomatoes some in packets of 100, P/P worked out at just over £1 from the US for the lot, came to £10. 41...I had to pay 41p.

XX Jeannine

Jeannine can you post either the link or the sellers name please.

Thanks

Lauren :)
:) Net It Or You Won't Get It  :)

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal