Author Topic: used compost......free for collection!  (Read 665 times)

marestail murderer

• Half Acre
used compost......free for collection!
« on: February 29, 2008, 08:50:05 »
anyone interested in getting their hands on free used compost?
it must be good gear..............the plants that were growing in it looked pretty healthy.......seems a waste to me.....but then again,maybe the sheer weight of it might just have been too much for the van the guys were using...........they just tipped it into my neighbours garden as they loaded up the van with enormous amounts of cannabis that had happily being growing in the house!!!
to see the state of the guys garden,youd never have him down as a plant lover........lol.............
ps.............the guys with the van were the same ones who used a rather novel doorkey to gain accsess..............a bloody big sledgehammer..........i thought wed had another earthquake!
also...............the van was clearly marked and had flashing blue lights on the top.
my neighbour is nowhere to be seen?

Lindsay

• Acre
  • Near Avignon, France
Re: used compost......free for collection!
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2008, 10:09:23 »
 ;D ;D ;D

Deb P

• Hectare
  • Still digging it....
Re: used compost......free for collection!
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2008, 10:12:54 »
 ;D I bet your neighbour is thrilled.........I wonder what tipped them off in the end, high electricity bill, infa red helicopter surveillance picking out 'hot' houses?
If it's not pouring with rain, I'm either in the garden or at the lottie! Probably still there in the rain as well TBH....🥴

http://www.littleoverlaneallotments.org.uk

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal