Author Topic: Free Grow your own mag  (Read 8751 times)

little-weed

• Not So New ...
Re: Free Grow your own mag
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2007, 15:24:53 »
Mine has just arrived today at long last but worth the Waite I look forward to the next three 

little-weed

mc55

• Hectare
  • Bernard at the cinema ! (Sheffield, S Yorks)
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2007, 15:15:21 »
hmm, I got November edition twice ... do you think that will count as one of my 3 for £1.00 ??? and they sent both copies to the wrong house number.  Did anyone else get confirmation in writing of the direct debit stuff ?

manicscousers

• Hectare
  • www.golborne-allotments.co.uk
« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2007, 15:18:41 »
hmm, I got November edition twice ... do you think that will count as one of my 3 for £1.00 ??? and they sent both copies to the wrong house number.  Did anyone else get confirmation in writing of the direct debit stuff ?
nope, just got my third copy, will wait and see for a couple of days, might be stuck in the post
I'd e mail them about the double issue and about the mistake in address in case they've sent your dd details to the wrong address  :)

Barnowl

• Hectare
  • getting back to my roots [SW London]
« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2007, 14:18:23 »
First copy finally arrived at the w.e.  :)

pammiep

• Not So New ...
« Reply #44 on: October 15, 2007, 15:02:49 »
I never received anything so rang up and complainted; they said there was no record of my details.  They did say though I could still have offer and I received the November copy a couple of weeks ago.  Plus I particularly wanted the October copy and they are sending me that as part of my 3. I did get a letter saying when dd would come out of my account. pammiep

Tin Shed

• Hectare
  • South Essex
« Reply #45 on: October 15, 2007, 15:10:21 »
Have just received my second free copy as well as the letter detailing the direct debit details. Am I the only one ?!!

cambourne7

• Hectare
  • Growing in the back garden having lost lotty
« Reply #46 on: October 15, 2007, 16:14:13 »
i did not get i either!

mc55

• Hectare
« Reply #47 on: October 15, 2007, 19:24:23 »
I can tell I'm going to be grey by the time my subscriptions runs out.  Last week when I called they gave me a number to ring - young girl answered, gave her the spiel, she said she'd need to get her manager ... manager came on the line, gave her the spiel ... silence.  Turned out the number they gave me was for a hairdressers salon.  Oh, did we laugh  ::)

Called today and explained I'm moving and want to check address details as they seem to be wrong and mail redirection will not work, also changed bank account - have they received new dd details.  Told I have to talk to customer services ... transferred .. automated voice on line saying I've dialed the wrong number and will be transferred ... (again) ... lady answers, give the spiel - turns out I'm talking to the 'old' subscription help line and I need to talk to the 'new' subscription helpline.  Of course  ::)  Take another number, finally talk to a very young sounding chap, who confirms 'yep, we've got the wrong address' (great!) and 'no, we've got a different account' and 'you should have received a copy of the details in the post ...'  'maybe it went to the wrong addres??' ...'oh yeah ... I'll resend them'

... oh my  ::)

cornykev

• Hectare
  • Sunny Cheshunt just outside North London
« Reply #48 on: October 16, 2007, 15:55:31 »
Go and treat yourself to a cut and blow, theres no need to pull your hair out over a mag.  ;D ;D ;D
MAY THE CORN BE WITH YOU.

Tora

• Hectare
  • Gravesend, Kent
« Reply #49 on: January 14, 2008, 11:26:13 »
Sorry to bring this topic up after such a long time!

I wanted to ask a question about this offer; did the offer include 4 issues or 3?  ??? I paid 1 pound by Direct Debit. Got 4 issues already and I'm worried it may be too late to cancel the subscription. :-\

Tora

laura G

• Quarter Acre
« Reply #50 on: January 14, 2008, 13:27:06 »
I think the first was free then the next three were for £1. I think thats right  ???
Laura

Barnowl

• Hectare
  • getting back to my roots [SW London]
« Reply #51 on: January 14, 2008, 13:29:53 »
Sounds right to me

mc55

• Hectare
« Reply #52 on: January 15, 2008, 19:01:20 »
yes it was just three ... I was too late to cancel the dd and it went out mid-December.  £8.95ish I think

Tora

• Hectare
  • Gravesend, Kent
« Reply #53 on: January 17, 2008, 11:25:18 »
Thanks everyone!

That means I'm stuck with Grow your own for the next 3 months, right?

By the way, I got loads of seed/plant catalogues in the last few weeks and one of them had a leaflet of Kitchen garden magazine offer - 3 issues for 1 pound. ;D Looks like I will be getting two gardening mags next 3 months. :D

You can take the Kitchen garden magazine offer by calling 01507 529529, quoting 2009. :)

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal