Author Topic: I need a break  (Read 1328 times)

ACE

• Hectare
I need a break
« on: January 12, 2007, 19:17:41 »
Whats it like in Benidorm this time of year?

Curryandchips

• Hectare
Re: I need a break
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2007, 19:20:55 »
Well I stayed for a weekend at Alicante, a few miles south, at this time last year, and it was fabulous, I even went swimming, albeit only for a few minutes ...  ;D

Derek :)
The impossible is just a journey away ...

Merry Tiller

• Hectare
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2007, 19:40:53 »
Depends on the weather, I was working in Valencia a couple of years ago at around this time of year, the mornings were frosty but it was shirtsleeves weather by lunchtime

Blue Bird

• Hectare
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2007, 19:44:00 »
Hi ACE if I had known you could have stayed here on the Wirral for a week and house sat for us.  loads to do around here Liverpool 5 miles chester 15 and Wales only 40 min rum with loads of garden centers and Ness gardens only 15 mins away  ??? ???

May be next time ???

manicscousers

• Hectare
  • www.golborne-allotments.co.uk
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2007, 20:00:47 »
my neighbours have just come back from benidorm, been there for a month !!, said it was lovely and warm, well, they've both got tans
so've I, but it's rust  ;D ;D

cornykev

• Hectare
  • Sunny Cheshunt just outside North London
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2007, 22:09:49 »
Ace went to Benidorm with me mate who helps me on the lottie over the new year. T shirt and shorts weather nice when the sun is shining on you, quite cold at night but never enough to wear a coat. Check out Cafe Benidorm shake your bits to about 6 o clock am they even let a few wrinklies in so you should be all right.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;) :-*
MAY THE CORN BE WITH YOU.

ACE

• Hectare
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2007, 08:06:49 »
Hi ACE if I had known you could have stayed here on the Wirral for a week and house sat for us.  loads to do around here Liverpool 5 miles chester 15 and Wales only 40 min rum with loads of garden centers and Ness gardens only 15 mins away  ??? ???

May be next time ???

Blimey, I said I needed a break, I would be in an even worse state if I went to the frozen wastelands of the north :o. As for being 40 minutes from Wales, I looked it up in my atlas.
'Here be dragons' was all it said. ;D

No thanks, it would not be a holiday if I could not do a bit more damage to the ozone layer. I am like a bird I have to fly south.

Kev, Larging it  in the Cafe Benidorm with my cardy, socks and sandals sounds about right. Do you think I will get in a bit cheaper, if I show them my bus pass ;D.

Curry, swimming? The last time I jumped in the water I thought I had had a sex change :o

Old vinegar drawers won't come with me, and I am not allowed out on my own. So as the weather sounds as if it is like it is here, on the sunny sarf coast (apart from the wind)   I think I will stay here.

cornykev

• Hectare
  • Sunny Cheshunt just outside North London
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2007, 13:20:36 »
I'm afraid young or old prices are the same bus pass or not. Put your foot down   :o tell vinegar draws your going on your own even if it means taking your incontinence pants :-[, get straight on to Easy Jet 8) you should get a seat at the front. ;D ;D ;D
MAY THE CORN BE WITH YOU.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal