Author Topic: Sorry, i`m being really thick here!  (Read 2390 times)

sunflower

• Half Acre
  • it doesn`t cost a thing to smile
Sorry, i`m being really thick here!
« on: April 23, 2004, 15:59:39 »
Managed to post an image through photobucket ok but the picture was massive. I don`t know how to alter the size of the image. My camera is a kodak easyshare if that means anything ???
Light of my life!

Muddy_Boots

• Hectare
Re:Sorry, i`m being really thick here!
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2004, 17:18:44 »
Hey Sunflower, don't apologise for being piccie thickie!  You are braver than me, haven't even dared try yet, take me hat off to you!  :D
Muddy Boots

BikerBob

• Not So New ...
  • What a pleasure to Garden
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2004, 17:38:33 »
You alter images by using dedicated software such as PaintShop Pro or even Paint on your computer. Find the Reduce button and reduce your image by around 75% then you can check the size by clicking the properties button to see if it`s small enough. Usually below 100kb`s is good enough! If you have`nt already got an image editor on your computer, you can get a free trial from http://www.jasc.com/products/paintshoppro/?, if you want a freebie one, come back to me and I`ll give you directions of access!
Regards
 ;)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2004, 17:44:39 by BikerBob »
I`m never too old to learn !!

budgiebreeder

• Hectare
  • West Yorkshire.
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2004, 18:26:04 »
if you join hpphoto sunflower they are free and have a Photo Manager which even i can do.If you put 250 in the size box this fits nicely on A4a.There are some instructions if you do search.Photobucket xfers pictures quite simply.
Earth fills her lap with treasures of her own.

Gardengirl

• Hectare
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2004, 19:31:56 »
Agree with BB Sunflower - Photomanager is probably the easiest.  I tell you if I can do it - anyone can :D ;)
Happy gardening all...........Pat

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal