Author Topic: Ducks for sale  (Read 2150 times)

prink13

• Hectare
  • Sleeping the day away!
Ducks for sale
« on: November 14, 2006, 17:40:50 »
Hi, I have three ducks for sale, they are very pretty, all females and are Silver Appleyard X Welsh Harlequins. 
I am looking for a good home for all three, preferably together, but willing to separate them if needed.  I really need to find them another home. They are great ducks, and have now settled with my other call ducks, and are getting along fine, but when let out in the garden they bully and chase my cats! So they have got to go. :'(
I am based in March in North Cambs, and can deliver locally if needed.
I am looking for approx. £30 for the three
Please help, as I want them to be able to run around and enjoy themselves, but cannot let them out for the sake of the cats! :(

Kathi :-)

OliveOil

• Hectare
  • Lincs
    • Phoenix Traders Forum
Re: Ducks for sale
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2006, 09:56:59 »
Take them to Market next saturday! ducks were going a good price last week... I'm going to Melton next saturday to sell my Silkie Pair.

prink13

• Hectare
  • Sleeping the day away!
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2006, 19:31:25 »
OO - sounds like a good idea, can't do anything about them now until after Chrismas, Tooooooo busy!  ;D

ipt8

• Hectare
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2006, 10:25:19 »
The market is one answer but who knows what life they will have.

Anyway we may be interested. Have sent you a personal message about our possible interest subject to your approval for our home being suitable for them. We have to consider whether we want hybids or not you see  and we will have to transport them some distance.

prink13

• Hectare
  • Sleeping the day away!
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2006, 10:34:28 »
ipt8 - have PM'd you back

Kathi

ipt8

• Hectare
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2006, 18:05:32 »
Thanks for pm and sorry we could not help, as I said we are after some pure bred indian runners so I am sorry to disapoint you.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal