Author Topic: Magic is.....  (Read 11950 times)

Derekthefox

• read only
  • Hectare
Re: Magic is.....
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2005, 15:47:07 »
I object to that broad brush statement about husbands Wardy !  ;)

I for one am quite capable in the kitchen and regularly 'prepare' ingredients ready for the pot, and am a dab hand at using odds and ends to knock together a meal. Almost without fail, when I bring produce up from the allotment, I will leave a pile of pile of carrot batons, courgettes, peeled onions ready for chopping etc.

I can then descend into being a lazy drunken slob with a clear conscience  ;D ;D ;D

Derekthefox :D

dibberxxx

• Hectare
  • The Mad One!
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2005, 19:02:39 »
sorry Derek i agree with wardy man can be bloody lazy us women are slaves , not all are the same but most , i love my oh dearly but the older he is getting the more dam lazy he is getting  :o :o :o :o

Derek

• Acre
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2005, 19:22:45 »
I agree with Foxy Derek.... I too love to cook and can manage to produce a pretty good meal or two.

The problem is my Governor won't let me in the kitchen.

all say AAAHHH!

She (who must be obeyed) says I use all her stock up on one meal...not true of course  ;)

I am allowed to wash the pots..I am the dishwasher folks, I don't break down and am economical on the electricity although I do accasionally come out with strange gurgling noises.

I am not allowed to clean either (Yep, I'm the guy who married an angel)....maybe it was something to do with the time I was allowed loose with the vacuum and ended up washing paintwork, windows ad infinitum.

I was then accused of insinuating that my dearly beloved's cleaning wasn't up to scratch...that was it... banned!

Only trying to help...you can't win fellas

Derek
Derek... South Leicestershire

I am in my own little world, ...it's OK, ...they know me there!

undercarriage plan

« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2005, 19:37:40 »
You poor lamb, Derek, it's a hard life!! But, I have to say, I'm with the boys on this one. My OH is pretty good, OK, really good. We don't really divide jobs, if something needs doing one of us does it! So he could be ironing, while I'm cutting the grass!!! Still no sign of meal yet though ::) ::) ::)....the worm could be turning!!!! I've not been allowed near electricity for a while though..... :-\!! Lottie  ;D

dibberxxx

• Hectare
  • The Mad One!
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2005, 20:14:32 »
do you wont to swap then lottie , you can send my oh back when you have him trained  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Derekthefox

• read only
  • Hectare
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2005, 21:16:41 »
This looks like an interesting version of the traditional sex war . . .

So I am gonna pull up a chair and a beer and watch it happen  ;D ;D ;D

Derekthefox :D

wardy

• Hectare
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2005, 23:20:41 »
My old man must be a dinosaur.  He left home at about 7.30 am and screeched to a halt outside the gates at 5.30.  I says can you help me lift this massive great heavy planter which I;ve just filled with home grown spring bedding etc.  He says nah going to footy.  Returned home at 11.30 ish to bowl of fantastic home made chicken and celeriac etc broth, went to bed.  Don;t think he spoke two words  :(  Is it me? ......
I came, I saw, I composted

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2005, 09:26:18 »
Wardy. A'HEM can't answer that!!!! He must be the strong silent type, should have  let you see how strong by carrying in the great heavy planter. LOL  Best wishes Lorna.
PS Shall I send young Lorna up to you? She is only 5ft 1in but as stong as a horse.

undercarriage plan

« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2005, 09:43:48 »
Oh Wardy!! Think subtle yet noticeable strike action could be called for...But must carry out with permanent smile, gliding calmly as you go about it!! No more broth, cold sausage from yesterday!!! Leave planter where it is in his way...accidently, of course......Praise for good behaviour, slap his legs for bad...! Dibs, happy to retrain, but I'm a hard task master.....Do have trench that needs digging.....He could be returned whimpering , but very grateful to be home.. ;D ;D ;D Lottie ;)

Icyberjunkie

• Hectare
  • Doh..I got a slug farm,a flea beetle heaven..doh!
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2005, 14:07:47 »
Great result lottie a very impressive shield it is to.  You must be very proud and a bit of big headidness is allowable methinks.

I'm slightly confused though as to why a young thing like you brought that old lady home  {WEG}  ;) :D ;D lmao!!!!!!!!!

<<<<<runs and hides behind the nearest alien..........
Neil (The Young Ones) once said "You plant the seed, the seed grows, you harvest the seed....You plant the seed....."   if only it was that simple!!!

undercarriage plan

« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2005, 14:54:26 »
You were so close, Icy.......my lettuces now have heat seeking technology...so no escape now... and Bob is trained in martial arts......and...you obviously don't know about my new toy, typical man, will never ask....sigh  ;D ;D ;D Lottie

Glyn

• Hectare
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2005, 18:54:37 »
Methinks a banquet is in order..to our Queen Lottie.

Good stuff old girl?
;D ;D ;D ;D

undercarriage plan

« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2005, 19:15:06 »
LOL!!!! I so needed that Glyn! Thank you. My own stupid fault, I know, but the money from my honesty stall has all been nicked. :'( :'( :'(, talking few pounds for runner beans, few pots etc that paid for kids school dinners, oh well, suppose I'll have to have a dishonest stall, and mug peeps as they walk past..........  :-\  But still have shiney trophy, and now Glyn planning banquet.... ;D  ;) Lottie

Icyberjunkie

• Hectare
  • Doh..I got a slug farm,a flea beetle heaven..doh!
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2005, 22:39:28 »
New toy?  You got a new toy and never mentioned it?  :-[ :'(

What is it, do tell,  you know I'm a bog kid at heart so you can't go saying things like that and then not let on.......
Neil (The Young Ones) once said "You plant the seed, the seed grows, you harvest the seed....You plant the seed....."   if only it was that simple!!!

wardy

• Hectare
« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2005, 09:25:18 »
Never mentioned it!  Typical bloke - ignore all hints and down right blatant clues  ;D
I came, I saw, I composted

undercarriage plan

« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2005, 09:27:42 »
What do you think, Wardy? Few more hints? Just to be really annoying????  Jaggy said it was all "in the wrist action", he has been suitably chastised in the greenhouse... ;) ;D Lottie

dibberxxx

• Hectare
  • The Mad One!
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2005, 12:16:42 »
i have wrapped oh up in brown paper all 6 foot 2 of him took some wrapping and paper  all tied tight with string , did not write on parcel handle with care  :o :o :o :o sent him to India first so he should be arriving to you in about a month , don't send him back till he is well trained , if he comes back better man perhaps wardy could send her oh next  ;D ;D ;D ;D

undercarriage plan

« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2005, 12:57:50 »
OK, Dibs, will get cage ready......and perhaps hose if been in bag that long!!! ;D ;D ;D Lottie

dibberxxx

• Hectare
  • The Mad One!
« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2005, 14:47:11 »
make sure it really small cage and squeeze him  ::) ::) ::) ::)  in hose might be good ideal , just you wait till he takes his boots of  ;D ;D ;D ;D

undercarriage plan

« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2005, 16:48:41 »
OK, peg on nose, with mask, rubber gloves, surgical gown  :o and fire hose do the trick? ;D Lottie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal