Author Topic: ANY LEGAL EXPERT out there. ASAP  (Read 2786 times)

kt.

• Hectare
  • Teesside
Re: ANY LEGAL EXPERT out there. ASAP
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2008, 22:00:44 »
So ...... any news, KT?  Have you been to seek advice from anybody?

Nobody has been back in touch. I think I will do what has previously been mentioned here. Wait till they respond. Then request all the statements and documentation from the company on how they come to this ridiculous conclusion. After scrutinising it, we will then order my wife's past bank statements before going to see citizens advice. So I guess we are on hold at the moment. Watch this space....
All you do and all you see is all your life will ever be

rosebud

• Hectare
    • allotments4all
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2008, 23:29:24 »
Update for KT, i have today recieved notification of compensation from the Lttlewoods company. PM me if you are interested in a name to contact.

kt.

• Hectare
  • Teesside
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2008, 20:26:04 »
Update for KT, i have today recieved notification of compensation from the Lttlewoods company. PM me if you are interested in a name to contact.

Yes please. Still have not heard anything since I first posted. A little strange don't you think...

kt

kt.

• Hectare
  • Teesside
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2008, 21:26:16 »
Got another statement today... with an additional £12 administration charge for none payment of last month. At no time have we had any more correspondence since our last phonecall.

I phoned and yelled at the guy on the phone. He said they could possibly do something about the charges if we settled the balance! >:( >:( What a cheek. He said he did not have statements as to what the goods were for, due to a change in computer systems since January. My thinking is that this change in systems is what started this whole ball game. If they don't have statements, then how the hell do they expect me to have everything!

rosebud

• Hectare
    • allotments4all
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2008, 21:45:38 »
KT, will get back to you tomorrow with the information you need OK.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal