Author Topic: Lottie - Its Dripping  (Read 4664 times)

Delilah

• Hectare
  • its OK to be slightly cracked!
Re: Lottie - Its Dripping
« Reply #40 on: November 27, 2005, 19:31:31 »
Only made 1 gallon Derek - Hubby has just been teasing me because I don't actually like rhubarb but he has kept on growing it year after year and we have been giving it away but this year I decided to give wine a try so he has been winding me up saying

"all these years you've been complaining about the rhubarb and just look what you've been missing"

think it will be many gallons next year......hic.....hic   don't tell OH but we might need to grow more rhubarb!!!!
If you don't make mistakes, you'll never make anything!

Derekthefox

• read only
  • Hectare
« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2005, 20:14:38 »
Yes, thought that might be the outcome, I started with one gallon this year, then when that disappeared almost immediately, made another three gallons. I have even had a second opinion on how good it is ...  ;D
I am also making some pumpkin, and some carrot, but I don't reckon they can match the rhubarb for all round deliciousness !!!

Derekthefox :D

Delilah

• Hectare
  • its OK to be slightly cracked!
« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2005, 14:59:07 »
My second opinion didn't agree with me Derek - OH didn't like very much but thats OK cos then theres all the more for me!!! ;D

Lottie - forget the dripping we've got HUGE snowflakes, how exciting is that :D :D :D
If you don't make mistakes, you'll never make anything!

Derekthefox

• read only
  • Hectare
« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2005, 15:12:13 »
Delilah, I have just realised I made a grammatical error, I should have said I have had a THIRD opinion on how good it is ... glad to hear that you will get more of the wine to yourself  ;D

Snow is settling here too ...

Derekthefox :D

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal