Author Topic: A Plea  (Read 3988 times)

NattyEm

• Acre
    • Em and Lous Lottie
Re: A Plea
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2005, 13:39:12 »
Dirk I'm not sure yours have been the worst!  It isn't just annoying for dialup users, when the pics are too big you can't actually view them properly and they make the page scroll horizontally.

One alternative if you really can't resize your pictures is to state in the title LARGE PICTURES so people can choose not to click on it in the first place.

Dirkdigger

• Hectare
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2005, 23:39:22 »
I suppose another thing we forget( large picture posters) some people only have a small monitor, if the image is bigger than the resolution of the monitor you wont see it all in one go. You have to scroll the image.
Maybe someone could think about max size on posting to benefit everyone. Posters and viewers alike.

Roy Bham UK

• Hectare
  • Let's press flesh
    • http://community.webshots.com/user/roybhamuk
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2005, 09:04:00 »
I am sure that folk do not post pictures to upset, ::) as we don't know who the culprits are we can only assume them to be newbies to "Information Technology" and maybe this forum, ??? and as newbies come and go in their droves, the problem will remain. :D

I discovered how to modify over large images that run off screen quite a while back, so I can eliminate myself from that category. ;D

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal