Author Topic: Crown has fallen out :(  (Read 4204 times)

cambourne7

• Hectare
  • Growing in the back garden having lost lotty
Crown has fallen out :(
« on: May 10, 2012, 09:38:30 »
 Hi All,

Just made an emergency appointment for the dentist having some toast before going to an interview and my crown has just popped out :(

Not impressed at all as i was hoping to get some sleep after the interview but such is life. (work 11pm to 7am so dentist appointment at 2:30 interview finishes at 12 and its an hours drive to the dentist from the interview :( if i am lucky i can get home my 4pm and get 4 hours if i am lucky).

The crown was put in 10 years ago it popped out about 4-5 years ago and the dentist popped it back in but did not think it would stay looking at it now i am not sure how salvageable it is i can see the metal in the middle of the fake tooth and it looks quite beet up as i had to spit it out with the food and it hit the floor.

Just letting off steam :(

Cam

daveylamp993

• Acre
    • theallotmentandgardenscounciluk.org.uk
Re: Crown has fallen out :(
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2012, 10:06:32 »
Sorry about you're crown and lack of sleep,but GOOD LUCK with the interview.
The BEST Organisation for Allotmenteers is theallotmentsandgardenscounciluk JOIN NOW,Much better and FAR Cheaper than N.S.A.L.G.

goodlife

• Hectare
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2012, 10:27:13 »
Oh..poor you..nothing worst than having tooth trouble...well..there is but tooth stuff must come one of the most irritating ones.
You are lucky one to get appointment so quickly..let hope this dentist does all what they can to salvage the situation.
Mine tried to 'sell' all sorts of options that I simply 'must have' after root treatment...I ended up with 'I think my through my options and get back to you'..and I'm still thinking..and will do..no more extra work for sake of it... >:(
That was my bit of 'letting out of steam'..still bit 'sore point' after 6 months... ::)

Its good to let steam out..particularly before so important appointment.

Good luck for  you interview... :)

grannyjanny

• PMs
  • Hectare
  • Lives in Cheshire. Light sandy soil. Loves no dig.
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2012, 10:33:09 »
Good luck for the interview Cam & hope you get some sleep ;D.

cambourne7

• Hectare
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2012, 16:26:10 »
day went from bad to worse on the way my car got hit by a bit falling off the car in front of me and my insurance company are not going to presue them as i can't prove it :(

Police MIGHT check the car but i need to go into the station tomorrow and ask.

been to the garage to make sure the car is safe to drive which it is now just need a price for the repairs i can claim against my insurance and pay my excess but premiums might skyrocket next year :(

On plus side crown has been cemented back in although its damaged and will pop again and need replacing :( so only a £18 charge.

Now going to bed will get 3 and a half or 4 hours sleep before work :( going to be a long night

galina

• Hectare
  • Johanniskirchen
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2012, 16:42:03 »
Sorry you had one of those days ..........................  everything coming together, not your fault but difficult to get the culprit to pay, the crown, the interview stress .....

Not a good day.  How did the interview go?

cambourne7

• Hectare
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2012, 22:11:54 »
yes had 3 hours sleep and now heading back to work and insurance will not cover repair unless i accept the liability as they can't prove the item came off the other car repair bill is £620 :( came home and some called about my advert to sell the car and wants to see it tomorrow :( i am jinxed!

goodlife

• Hectare
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2012, 22:44:09 »
It happens in 3's.. ::) Have full filled it yet?

cambourne7

• Hectare
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2012, 22:05:17 »
car was hit 2 weeks ago but the person who hit me has paid up and repairs done does that count

cambourne7

• Hectare
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2012, 19:24:21 »
well there you go number 3 - sold the car :( a bit upset as its my baby but not practical with Harriet :(

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal