Author Topic: What is the funniest post you ever read  (Read 3403 times)

Paulines7

• Hectare
Re: What is the funniest post you ever read
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2010, 22:28:43 »
Am I allowed to own a cocker spaniel now? ;D

That seems to be all right but what about:
"Who killed thingy robin?"

I must admit that I was surprised that Jeannine's ass was allowed in.   ;D

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2010, 22:29:08 »
It would seem you can, well done, don't forget to the look at the swap parcel by the way XX Jeannine
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2010, 22:37:52 »
Excuse me...rising to my very biggest height of 5 foot 2 inches, excuse me, but I will have you know I disagree has been in many places that might just surprise you, you might even be more surprised to hear who was riding it too.

XX Jeannine
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

Paulines7

• Hectare
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2010, 09:58:41 »
 ;D ;D ;D

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2010, 17:21:29 »
I knew I was going to regret this. I spent all last night looking for the photo from about 40 years ago when my niece goaded my into enetring the grrown ups Donkey Derby at a fair we went to. Of course I couldn't find it which makes my earlier comment a bit riske..anyway you will have to all trust me.. I came second!! The picture on the donkey's face was one of sheer disbelief.

XX Jeannine

cornykev

• Hectare
  • Sunny Cheshunt just outside North London
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2010, 19:14:18 »
My Dad always reminds me of the Donkey Derby that I used to enter every year when I was a kid on Holiday in the IOW, well this year I was winning all the way, then the saddle slipped and I found myself  hanging on for dear life nearly upside down and I come second, some git only pipped me on the line, well it give the camp a good laugh for the rest of the day and night if I remember rightly.  :-[         ;D ;D ;D
MAY THE CORN BE WITH YOU.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal