Author Topic: Chatroom problem  (Read 1846 times)

Palustris

• Hectare
Chatroom problem
« on: October 03, 2005, 17:46:11 »
When I am in the Chatroom and on here and often with other Windows open too, no matter what I do, it always flips me back to the Chatroom here, whenever a new message appears. Is there anyway of stopping this? It is a bit inconvenient when you are reading something elsewhere to be suddenly transported to the Chat room.
Gardening is the great leveller.

AikenDrum

• Acre
Re: Chatroom problem
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2005, 05:41:47 »
Just a thought Palustris , tried having one window open in Internet Explorer and one in say, Firefox ?  (lovely little browser)
The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is the fact that it has never tried to contact us.

Palustris

• Hectare
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2005, 08:54:36 »
Tried Firefox once, had to reformat the hard drive and reload everything to get the computer to work again. No way am I going there again.
Gardening is the great leveller.

AikenDrum

• Acre
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2005, 11:12:28 »
That's sad, it was definitely a tad buggy when it first came out, but now it's in incarnation 1.06 at the last count it's very stable and is the most popular browser on the net now.    {:¬)#

P.S. and it's got Google built in !
The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is the fact that it has never tried to contact us.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal