collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 187
  • Dot Spiders: 62
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0
  • Dot Users Online:
  • user Yahoo!
  • user Google (AdSense) (3)
  • user Google (7)
  • user Baidu (51)
  • Dot users are in chat:: 0

* Search

* Recent Topics

aquilegia
Today at 11:45:17 by aquilegia
Views: 19 | Comments: 0

Is it too late to sow peas? (Nairobi snap peas, to be precise!) I've not grown them for years, but seem to recall they didn't grow well from later sowings. I live in the South East.
Today at 10:54:37 by strawberry1 | Views: 10 | Comments: 0

I have a huge amount of apples on 4 out of my six apple trees. Some have cluster upon cluster of multiple apples. I went out today and decided it was time to take some stress off the trees and give those 4 a helping hand. Hundreds of applets are now in the compost bin. I will wait now for three weeks and then I will do the final thinning, so I get decent apples. The main thing though is the stress on the trees and they need help from me. It will help them to produce another good crop next year
Yesterday at 22:10:45 by brownthumb2 | Views: 32 | Comments: 0

Why have my yellow flowering Jasmines flowers turned pink this year ?
caroline7758
June 20, 2017, 19:38:41 by caroline7758
Views: 152 | Comments: 6

A young bluetit- with wings and feathers but not yet flying, has been on the ground in our garden since yesterday evening. although we have seen an adult coming to feed it, it seems odd the it's out in the open.It was initially in the undergrowth but has been on the lawn all evening today, tweeting away. The RSPB site says t's normal for fledglings to be on the ground before they start flying, but it seems pretty exposed to me. What would you do, if anything?

Amazon

* Allotment Gallery

minsterl 2
Allotment Gallery
Views: 310
By: verminer

* Allotment Wiki

* Calendar

June 2017
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10