collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 217
  • Dot Spiders: 2
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0
  • Dot Users Online:
  • user Google (AdSense)
  • user Google
  • Dot users are in chat:: 0

* Search

* Allotment Wiki

* Recent Posts

BarriedaleNick
July 16, 2024, 07:49:19 by BarriedaleNick
Views: 1553 | Comments: 0

cambourne7
July 16, 2024, 00:02:48 by cambourne7
Views: 728 | Comments: 4

Hi All,

So am now turning my attention to the garden and getting some veg in the ground for the winter as i suspect with this weather were going to have lots of failed crops.

And i need to adjust cooking for one as daughter is still not keen on lots of veg including onions.

Have tomatoes, courgette, aubergine, cucumber (which i hate paul liked), stir fry veg, peppers in greenhouse and my Brussel sprouts roots from last year have resprouted (had cut off just above soil and left as soil from frozen) so i might get some sprouts. I did have some cabbage sown but its fried in greenhouse when i got distracted and did not water for a few days.

Have had tons of failed seeds this year (new seed stock) and have finally got some peas to germinate which i put out yesterday once i seen green bits :)

Need advice on growing for one, how do you decide what to grow (not good at freezing stuff) and how much to grow.

Feel like i am starting again from scratch.

Cam
saddad
July 07, 2024, 09:24:37 by saddad
Views: 1879 | Comments: 2

My two caged cherries, sunburst and summer sun, are doing well, 3.5 kg picked yesterday, and probably the same again to come, unless they split (we are promised thunderstorms today). Lost quite a lot to rot, with it being so wet, but suspect a pest is puncturing the skins, tiny holes, and presumably later some sort of maggot... anybody else got the same problem?  :wave:
tricia
June 28, 2024, 19:39:06 by tricia
Views: 4381 | Comments: 6

I would like to ask if anyone can identify a rogue plant that has appeared in my garden but have no idea how to upload the photos I've taken. Could someone walk me through the process please?
Thanks
Tricia  :wave:
anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal