collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 141
  • Dot Spiders: 62
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:
  • user Tee Gee
  • user Yahoo!
  • user Google (AdSense)
  • user Google (6)
  • user Baidu (54)
  • Dot users are in chat:: 0

* Search

* Recent Topics

Tee Gee
Today at 14:03:21 by Tee Gee
Views: 4 | Comments: 2

Emptied one of my Compost bins (Dalek) and sieved it to produce around 200 litres of compost as you can see here;

Closer look:

Bagged Up

Yesterday I mixed some saved used multipurpose compost with rotted horse manure (left)now I am ready for my ring culture and container growing.

ACE
Today at 10:47:47 by ACE
Views: 39 | Comments: 0

Finished the tattie plot ready for the end of next month. It was hard clay when I took the plot on now in the 3rd year and loads and loads of dung it is beautiful to dig. It took me a while this year as I have been having trouble with the old ticker, but a load of tests later and a stern telling off from the Doc I am putting things right. Cycling to the lottie, leccy bike but still have to pedal. Have decided to cut out 80% of the rubbish meat I like to eat and replace it with beans and lentils etc. So feeling quite good for an old codger.
BarriedaleNick
Today at 08:48:56 by BarriedaleNick
Views: 49 | Comments: 3

Time for another competition!!

I get dibs on a theme as I was lucky enough to narrowly win last time.  So I thought an appropriate (although unimaginative)  theme would be

Cold

So anything snowy, icy, frosty or whatever represents cold to you..

Either PM me or send them to barriedalenick@gmail.com.  Ill keep the entry date fluid for now to see how we go with entries.

Here is something to get you in the mood.

Tee Gee
February 20, 2017, 17:48:52 by Tee Gee
Views: 305 | Comments: 17

It's a while since I made this request and we have had quite a few newbies since then.

Now that the new season is about to start and as a favour to me could newbies, and 'oldies' if they haven't done so already put their location under their user name/ avatar, particularly if it is not your profile details.

I often get a fright when I see people saying I have done this or that and here's me on the roof of England still in hibernation.

I think it would be useful for example...when anyone is giving advice which might be OK in their area but it might not be so good for others in another area.

I have put this request in 'Basics' rather than in the 'Shed' simply because I think it is basic information that can help us all.

Thanks in advance.....Tg

Amazon

* Allotment Gallery

pic6
Allotment Gallery
Views: 720
By: Mr Smith

* Allotment Wiki

* Calendar

February 2017
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4