collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 144
  • Dot Spiders: 3
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0
  • Dot Users Online:
  • user Google (3)
  • Dot users are in chat:: 0

* Search

* Recent Topics

April 15, 2021, 23:18:52 by gray1720 | Views: 136 | Comments: 4

Had to put this in the shed as it's for my shed...

The new man cave came with a mortice lock, to be honest it's not great but as it's there I intend to keep it - I didn't order it, and they didn't bill me for it, so I kept shtumm.

I was hoping to find a hasp and staple that would be long enough for the hasp to cover the lock hole, just to add an extra level of annoyance to any little twerp trying to break in* - I reckon this would be about 120mm from the edge of the door to the back of the lock - but trying to find one without going to Hasps-R-us has proved trying, no-one gives the measurements I need, and there seems to be no logic to how the measurements are expressed.

Any bright ideas as to where to find what I'm after, or do I just say "Bucket" and rely on the mortice? No-one has broken into its predecessor in the five years we've been here, but that might just be because they are scared it will collapse on them?

*Barred windows, bolted hinges, it's 14mm timber so if you can jack the roof up to get in without having a hernia, you face the next obstacle which is... it's full of crap that even the Steptoes would blanch at!
Duke Ellington
April 15, 2021, 22:14:05 by Duke Ellington
Views: 100 | Comments: 0

Are there any A4Allers that have had Amtico flooring fitted in their home? If you’ve had it for years has it worn well? How does the price compare with solid wood flooring or laminate?
Duke
April 15, 2021, 20:27:13 by davholla | Views: 110 | Comments: 1

I had Field Scabious last year for the first time ever in hanging baskets. It did well and died down over winter.
It is all dry and dead now - should it come back or is no good?

Can anyone suggest something good for pollinators that will do well in hanging baskets?  Ideally something that can take me forgetting about watering it for a couple of days
Borlotti
April 13, 2021, 17:19:30 by Borlotti
Views: 232 | Comments: 2

Dulcie helped me in the garden and then decided to sun bathe on Johns car, so he is doing well to jump up there.

Amazon

* Allotment Gallery

Aloe Vera
Allotment Gallery
Views: 743
By: Leonnie

* Allotment Wiki

* Calendar

April 2021
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10