Author Topic: Cape Gooseberries  (Read 1347 times)

Georgie

• Hectare
  • Enfield, North London
Cape Gooseberries
« on: May 30, 2005, 17:57:37 »
This is mainly for Amazin' who was asking how my CG's are fairing.  Too my mind they are a bit small for seed sown in March - about 6" - but they have been outside in the mini greenhouse for weeks and let's face it, we haven't had a lot of sunshine.  This is the first time I've grown them so any tips welcome.

G xx

'The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.'

Anne Robertson

• Acre
Re: Cape Gooseberries
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2005, 18:01:11 »
They look a lot healthier than mine. When are you going to plant them out?

Georgie

• Hectare
  • Enfield, North London
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2005, 18:06:47 »
Hi Ani.  I'm thinking of keeping them in pots in the mini greenhouse as they are only supposed to reach a height of 2'.  However, Amazin' sent me some monster 6 footers which will have to go in pots on the patio pretty soon I reckon.

G xx
'The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.'

return of the mac

• Acre
  • I aint sayin she a tattie digger...
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2005, 21:57:38 »
Oooo they look great- dont suppose youve got any spare seeds to swap? ;D
I LOVE OP AMPS!

Georgie

• Hectare
  • Enfield, North London
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2005, 21:59:42 »
Sure Mac, but it might be a bit late?  PM me with your details and they'll be in the post.  :)

G xx

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal