Author Topic: To start the week  (Read 1840 times)

Hugh_Jones

To start the week
« on: February 09, 2004, 20:22:49 »
Late one afternoon, just as the rush hour was at its height, a beautiful young woman was standing at a crowded `bus stop waiting for the bus. She was decked out in a tight leather mini Skirt with matching tight leather boots and jacket.

The `bus arrived, but as it came to her turn to get on, she discovered that her skirt was too tight to allow her to lift her leg as high as the first step on the bus. Slightly embarrassed and with a quick smile to the bus driver she reached behind her and unzipped her skirt a little thinking that this would give her enough slack to raise her leg. Again she tried to make the step onto the bus only to discover she still couldn't!

So, a little more embarrassed she once again reached behind her and unzipped her skirt a little more and for a second time attempted the step and once again, much to her chagrin she could not raise her leg because of the tight skirt. So, with a coy little smile to the driver she again reached behind and unzipped the offending skirt again to give little more slack but again was unable to make the step.

As the rest of the `bus queue was beginning to get impatient a well dressed, middle-aged city gent standing immediately behind the young woman put his hands on her waist and lifted her up onto the step. The young woman turned round on him in fury, and struck oput at him with her handbag.  “You filthy old pervert” she screamed. “How dare you lay hands on me when I don`t even know you.”

The city gent raised his hat courteously and said "Well madam, normally I would agree with you but after you unzipped my fly three times, I thought that perhaps we were getting acquainted."
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 by 1077926400 »

Muddy_Boots

• Hectare
Re: To start the week
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2004, 21:07:03 »
Wonderful! ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 by 1077926400 »
Muddy Boots

SueT

• Acre
  • I love Allotments 4 All
Re: To start the week