Author Topic: Using this site!  (Read 1684 times)

pembo

• Not So New ...
Using this site!
« on: May 26, 2005, 11:11:22 »
I am just finding my way round this site.  Its brill, and thanks for your encouragement already.  I realise that I have sent my topic to the wrong bit, and dont know how to change that.  It was about my new tiny possible veg patch at my daughter's house.  I sent it to Allotment stuff / Allotment movement.  Can I change it to this forum...Sorry to be so thick!! :-X
When the going gets tough, the tough get going!!

Svea

• Hectare
  • ...getting the hang of things...
Re: Using this site!
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2005, 11:37:02 »
i think dan is the only moderator on this board. if you have started a thread in the wrong forum, you could always send dan a PM with a link to the wrongly positioned thread, asking him to move it elsewhere?
i think that would help him as he doesnt have that much time trawling through all the threads......

:) svea
Gardening in SE17 since 2005 ;)

philcooper

• Hectare
    • Hampshire Potato Day
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2005, 12:02:25 »
Pembo,

Welcome aboard - I've emailed Dan before and it can take a while for him to get round to things.

I would advise you to copy the posting message here and then going to your original posting - hit the "modify" button and add a note saying you've transfered it to allotment stuff/ the basics and then hit the "save" button

Phil

kenkew

• Hectare
  • Don't look now but...
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2005, 12:15:46 »
Perfect, Phil. Copy, paste, kill.

waggi

• Hectare
    • wagalicious
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2005, 21:39:10 »
like ctrl alt and delete if fixes everything and if that dont work it is the big black button
fixed  ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal