Author Topic: Sad Decision  (Read 3262 times)

Roy Bham UK

• Hectare
  • Let's press flesh
    • http://community.webshots.com/user/roybhamuk
Re: Sad Decision
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2005, 20:46:49 »
... I'm shoving in the two rollers underneath my head scarf as I type............just got to master the baggy tights now   ;D  ;)   Be round with me trolley at the weekend.

;D Tee hee ;D Mimi I got this image of Hilda Ogden or is it the waitress (Julie Walters) in Acorn Antiques in my mind (small and empty as it is) ;D ;D ;D

kitty

• Hectare
  • its what i do.
    • my work yes-it really does count as a job.....
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2005, 20:52:17 »
roy-we must have been in the same queue when minds were handed out! ;) ;D
www.leagoldberg.com
...yes,its a real job...

Mimi

• Hectare
  • Pretty in Pink
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2005, 21:11:05 »
Yup that's me.  Mind you I have a bit more padding than either of them...........  ;D  Come to think of it I probably have more padding than both together  :o
Take time to stop and smell the flowers.

North Country Boy

• Quarter Acre
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2005, 01:41:43 »
Maybe someone would like to donate a bed from their allotment to mimi where she could decide what and where she would like her veg to be planted. That person could post photo's as its developing to keep mimi up to date. She wouldn't get to eat the produce, shame, but could still keep her hand in, so to speak.  ;D ;D

Mrs Ava

• Hectare
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2005, 22:53:35 »
When a hobby becomes a chore, you might as well be doing the ironing for all the fun you will get!   Even with my lotties, I still grow fruit and veg in the garden, there are so many great coloured veggies now that they do not look out of place in the borders and pots are a boon!  Good for you Mimi!  You passed the baton now, rather than letting the plot become overgrown, so that the new allotmenteer can have a running start - you see how generous you are!

And you can't leave the site.  On party nights Doris and I need someone to show us the door when we start getting frisky with the firemen!!!  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal