Author Topic: Wildlife Bonanza?  (Read 2758 times)

undercarriage plan

Wildlife Bonanza?
« on: May 22, 2005, 18:22:00 »
Don't know what'a happening down our way, but having spotted the great crested newt, took kids to mum's farm, and there was a fox, just stood there, looking at me.10-12 yards away, not scared or alarmed.  Then it just took itself off at a slow amble!!!  Very cocky, think it would have winked if knew how!! Lottie  :o :o :o

honeybee

• Hectare
  • Cheshire
Re: Wildlife Bonanza?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2005, 19:50:12 »
lol UC, bet they wouldnt have seen your for dust if the fox did wink at you ;D

Last time i saw one of those little fellas, he was walking through Tescos car park, bold as anything. 
Now that did give me a shock.

bunnycat

• Half Acre
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2005, 19:57:49 »
I actually managed to take a photo of a fox in a play ground just down the road from Tower Bridge, once. Fine, big fellow he was and didn't seem at all bothered when we stopped so I could get my camera out and take the photo.
Probably very well used to people if he hung out there...... ;D

undercarriage plan

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2005, 20:40:38 »
Thought they were supposed to be"shy"!! Think I'm going to have to keep a camera on me over the next few days, never seen so much wildlife action in one place!!!  They're up to something.......? ??? ??? Lottie  ;D

bunnycat

• Half Acre
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2005, 20:51:33 »
Don't think it takes much for them to loose thier shyness, especially if there's a regular grub supply. LOL!
We had one that used to come and sit on the doorstep of my parent's house in the early hours, waiting for me to get home from work because she knew I'd be bringing left overs for her ;D

Do share your photos if you get any, won't you? :D

undercarriage plan

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2005, 15:04:15 »
I certainly will! But as Carol knows, I'm a bit crap at this computer stuff...!  I will try though.  ;D ;D Lottie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal