Author Topic: Ain't she sweet!  (Read 2772 times)

undercarriage plan

Ain't she sweet!
« on: May 18, 2005, 22:37:53 »
Had to add swwet photo of daughter in buttercups!! Then I can glance at it when she's older with loads of attitude with boyfriend who has no power of speech and sniffs alot!

honeybee

• Hectare
  • Cheshire
Re: Ain't she sweet!
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2005, 22:41:22 »
That will be a great big awwwwwwww from me then  ;D

undercarriage plan

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2005, 22:44:25 »
Thanks !  This is a very rare photo!  She's normally running around like a headless chicken!  ;D Lottie

busy_lizzie

• Hectare
  • Izzy wizzy lets get busy! Whitley Bay, Tyne & Wear
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2005, 22:58:52 »
She is gorgeous.  I used to have a little dark haired variety who was equally as beautiful, but she is 27 now - how the years fly by.  Treasure each moment.  :) busy_lizzie
live your days not count your years

Tulipa

• Hectare
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2005, 23:03:46 »
Aaaaaw she is lovely.  I used to have a little blondie just like her.  Mine is 17 now, only wears black and I haven't met the new boyfriend to know if he sniffs yet!

Treasure your time with her, they grow up much too quickly! 

Roy Bham UK

• Hectare
  • Let's press flesh
    • http://community.webshots.com/user/roybhamuk
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2005, 07:57:59 »
Isn't she lovely in amongst the buttercups, I feel summer is just around the corner. ;D

Marianne

• Hectare
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2005, 09:11:59 »
Lottie - she is a beauty !  Thanks for sharing with us !  :D
Enjoy today to the full.  You are not sure of a tomorrow.
http://www.sittingdogs.co.uk

Gardengirl

• Hectare
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2005, 09:23:06 »
What a gorgeous child Lottie :)  I too used to have a little blondie like her and remember taking a photo of her amongst the buttercups.  She is now 42 :o  As has been said before - treasure every moment, they grow up far too fast :)
Happy gardening all...........Pat

wardy

• Hectare
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2005, 09:52:05 »
Don't they just  :)  My son is 23 now and it seems like only yesterday I was holding his chubby hand and then suddenly one day his hand was chubby no more.   :'( :'(

Lovely photo btw  :)
I came, I saw, I composted

dibberxxx

• Hectare
  • The Mad One!
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2005, 14:30:35 »
lovely picture make to most of them at that age as time flys so fast my son leaves school tomorrow ,where does the years go

undercarriage plan

« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2005, 19:35:50 »
You're all too kind  Eldest daughter's nose is a bit misplaced now !! Upset other shorties too!! Will post pic of all 4 when I can get them all in the same room at the same time, not picking noses or having a "crisis!!"  Lottie  ;D

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2005, 19:30:08 »
Lottie I hope it doesn't take you as long as it did me to get all kids together in one pic (other than weddings). My late husband and two of my kids hated having pics taken. On our 50th wedding anniversary I insisted on proper family groups. You have no idea what a blessing this turned out to be for me as three months later in Jan 2003 we lost my husband.  Mind you there were a few choice words said that evening such as " HOW MANY MORE FLIPPING PHOTOS DO YOU WANT"  or something similar to that :) ;D Lorna.

undercarriage plan

« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2005, 22:41:51 »
Thanks Lorna, You're so right! I will get the little cherubs together asap! We're going on hols next Sat, I will post a photo on our return. So sorry about your husband and thank you once again. Lottie

GREENWIZARD

• Hectare
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2005, 18:04:27 »
i have a 15 year old who just grunts & a 12 year old who's just learning to grunt~ho-hum!!! :'( :'(
time passes too quickly for my liking :(
lovely pic of your cherub looking forward to seeing the rest of your brood :)
ALL PHOTOGRAPHS ARE COPYRIGHT

undercarriage plan

« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2005, 18:40:26 »
Thank you, Green wizzard!! Haven't managed to get brood in same location!!! 12 year old, having moaned that it was Maggie's pic and not her's, now refuses to have photo taken!! Is she entering pre-grunt stage, I wonder.....? Lottie  ;D ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal