The Show > Sunflowers

One down

<< < (2/4) > >>

budgiebreeder:
Marrianne tis a ploy!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :oShe's a very devious person when it comes to sunflower  competitions is our Dottie P.Dont be fooled ! She'll have reserves .So i'm goona find me Elephant and get him started on his way down there.

Marianne:
 ;D ;D ;D ;D What is this elephant business !?  ??? ::) ;D

BAGGY:
Mine are either pathetic or they have been slugged.  Don't worry - not only am I novice sunflower grower but the slugs are seeing that even the pathetic ones get munched. >:(

Doris_Pinks:
The *elephant business* is BB's doing, just when you think you have a great winning sunflower, she dispatches her elephant to jump on it!!! ;D  ;D
in fact I think that is what happened to mine, it was not the wind at all but BB's pet!

Baggy, my slugs are the size of hippos so I can commiserate, but you have to watch out for that blinking elephant of BB's, it does untold damage!! ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Mrs Ava:
Look, I am down to just 2 bl**dy plants for goodness sakes!  Started with dozens I tell ya.  Those slugs and snails have a lot to answer for!  Problem is, been devoting my time to all of my squashes, after loosing so many of them to the slimeys last year, and not keeping an eye on my sunflowers!  Heyho, still time to bung in a few more seeds...might try to win the prize for picking sunflowers for a Christmas day display! ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version